Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Current forecast calls for snow and a high of 39 next Saturday in Golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Current forecast calls for snow and a high of 39 next Saturday in Golden.
      Excellent weather for throwing the piggy into the cold crisp air.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
        Excellent weather for throwing the piggy into the cold crisp air.
        I heard that Mines have got their chemical engineering department working on a new film to spray on their hands with a super grip along with a warming agent. The new non slip cleats should work wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
          I heard that Mines have got their chemical engineering department working on a new film to spray on their hands with a super grip along with a warming agent. The new non slip cleats should work wonders.
          I'd prefer it to be a bit warmer and sunny, less excuses from either side and much nicer to stand in to watch. Blaster and Tundra will have to become friends and watch from outside of the stadium.

Comment

I'd prefer it to be a bit warmer and sunny, less excuses from either side and much nicer to stand in to watch. Blaster and Tundra will have to become friends and watch from outside of the stadium.
            Me to. I don't want to sit out in the cold and the snow. It would be a mess to play in what it was like in Golden today. They postponed the soccer tournament today until tomorrow.

Comment

I honestly don't know how Mines will survive this game. The onslaught Pueblo is about to unleash will be incredible, dare I say shock and awe. I mean, Mines barely squeaked by in most of their games, and Pueblo - well, they are simply THE THUNDERWOLVES. Mines is truly banged up, and given their horrid lack of depth (you know, it's impossible to find guys who can study engineering AND play football), it's going to look more like a D1 team playing a 5A high school team.

Well, at least the Diggers will have one more week of calculating the spin rotation required to achieve maximum velocity. Come Saturday, they'll be so weakened from 11 weeks of toil, at least they will provide THE THUNDERWOLVES with a couple of decent scout team looks...

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                I honestly don't know how Mines will survive this game. The onslaught Pueblo is about to unleash will be incredible, dare I say shock and awe. I mean, Mines barely squeaked by in most of their games, and Pueblo - well, they are simply THE THUNDERWOLVES. Mines is truly banged up, and given their horrid lack of depth (you know, it's impossible to find guys who can study engineering AND play football), it's going to look more like a D1 team playing a 5A high school team.

Well, at least the Diggers will have one more week of calculating the spin rotation required to achieve maximum velocity. Come Saturday, they'll be so weakened from 11 weeks of toil, at least they will provide THE THUNDERWOLVES with a couple of decent scout team looks...

Whodat has gone into troll-mode now that his beloved Cows are done for the season. You mentioned "spin rotation ... to achieve maximum velocity." Don't forget to factor in flux capacitor adjustments. Ha! Whatever spins our top brah ... :smile-big:

Comment

I hate that the mascots are banned in the playoffs. FBS has a horse drawn wagon, horse riding cowboys and Indian warriors and goddamned live buffalo, but a well behaved dog and burro? Get them the hell out of here! So stupid.

Comment

What's the status of Darius Williams for this game?

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
                      What's the status of Darius Williams for this game?
                      He is good to go. Even if the league upholds the call, which they likely don't, it occurred in the first half which means he is eligible to play.

Comment

He is good to go. Even if the league upholds the call, which they likely don't, it occurred in the first half which means he is eligible to play.
                        That official was an idiot during the entire game

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
                          That official was an idiot during the entire game

Comment

Lol! Good one!

Comment

Lol! Good one!
                              Apologies to Tarleton and Commerce (or anyone else) in advance if you guys get stuck with an RMAC crew.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                                Apologies to Tarleton and Commerce (or anyone else) in advance if you guys get stuck with an RMAC crew.
                                Referee (White Hat) Fords crew did 2 playoff games last season have on average of 23 accepted penalties a game. They were starting to get up to those numbers by the end of the season this year. I do feel sorry for who every gets these high school officials who think they are NCAA Div. 2 football officials. Just because you have the uniform that says NCAA on the patch does not make you a College official. Glad it wont be a RMAC official at the game between T-Wolves and Mines! But I hear that other Conferences have the same problem. But I have noticed that other Conferences Officials don't throw as many flags in the playoffs as the RMAC Officials do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X