Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mines defense outplayed the CSUP offense. The Mines offense was better than the CSUP defense. The Nerds where physically superior on both sides of the ball -- clearly dominated the line of scrimmage. More glaring than everything else was the coaching. The Mines coaches owned the CSUP coaches. This game was over midway through the second quarter. Bottom line, the Nerds kicked the T-Wolves butts. Bad. T-Wolves were obviously overrated going into the game. The better team won. Props to the Nerds!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
      I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Mines players turn to the crowd and celebrate...Down goes #9
      Zero problem with celebrating, just remember to not have an aneurysm when it happens to you.

Comment

When was the last Pueblo home conference loss? 2010 to Kearney is what I remember off the top of my head. That little QB of theirs and one WR had a field day against the Pack I do remember that much.

Comment

What kind of HS football do they play in Austin? I have never seen a freshman QB perform like that in the RMAC. Displayed extraordinary poise...

Comment

What kind of HS football do they play in Austin? I have never seen a freshman QB perform like that in the RMAC. Displayed extraordinary poise...
            Agreed, I'll be back doesn there soon, might have to catch a Friday night game.

Goodnight all, I'll be looking forward to the Chadron comments tomorrow although not much they can say after today either.

Comment

Magnolia is not in Austin. It's just west of Houston. Obviously, Texas HS football is very good. Lots of good Texas kids on the Nerd team.

Comment

Comment

Congrats Nerds! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                    The Mines defense outplayed the CSUP offense. The Mines offense was better than the CSUP defense. The Nerds where physically superior on both sides of the ball -- clearly dominated the line of scrimmage. More glaring than everything else was the coaching. The Mines coaches owned the CSUP coaches. This game was over midway through the second quarter. Bottom line, the Nerds kicked the T-Wolves butts. Bad. T-Wolves were obviously overrated going into the game. The better team won. Props to the Nerds!
                    Thank You for the assessment of the game, but are you forgetting something?

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

Thank You for the assessment of the game, but are you forgetting something?

Please enlighten us
                      Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Not sure it's really an excuse as Mines simply played better at every position and every phase of the game. It's more just been a crazy year of injuries thus far for the Pack, maybe more than I've ever seen after what was 2 games prior to Mines. Most of the injuries are rather significant as well, 8-10 weeks. Sykes being out is probably the most significant loss, unfortunate as he's a talent you don't get to watch often in this conference. Hopefully he's back sometime this year but it's uncertain.

I don't expect good things against Commerce but felt the same way last year and was surprised so we shall see.

Comment

Comment

Not even Turdonmyslf seen that whoopin coming. Gotta give the LBs from Mines a ton of credit, they balled .
                            What's wrong with my prediction? Pueblo LOST by 3 TD's...technically I wasn't wrong. Glad I drove two hours to see the dumbest defensive game plan with no adjustments from Leomiti. 2 DB's to cover a trips formation all night. Bubble'd to death. Brandon and staff coached the doors off Pueblo. Nice work. And there is no excuse for players pissing a drive away with 3 15 yard penalties on 3rd down, but when your coaches put you in position to lose all night, there's bound to be some frustration. Mines QB is a stud. RB is a stud. Coach is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardNoggin View Post

What's wrong with my prediction? Pueblo LOST by 3 TD's...technically I wasn't wrong. Glad I drove two hours to see the dumbest defensive game plan with no adjustments from Leomiti. 2 DB's to cover a trips formation all night. Bubble'd to death. Brandon and staff coached the doors off Pueblo. Nice work. And there is no excuse for players pissing a drive away with 3 15 yard penalties on 3rd down, but when your coaches put you in position to lose all night, there's bound to be some frustration. Mines QB is a stud. RB is a stud. Coach is a stud.
                              I will say two of the 15 yard penalties were certainly not 15 yard penalties. Game was over by then so didn't matter much but when you hit a guy not yet out of bounds and it's called, or you hit a guy just as he released the ball and get called, it's a bit strange. Oh well, such is life in D2 as we all know by now.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

Please enlighten us . . . . . From my very uneducated about RMAC football eyes, it appeared that CSUP was bigger & faster on paper at pretty much every position. Watched the game with 2 other buddies as we were enjoying some Blantons while licking our wounds after watching our Aggies get their asses kicked by Auburn. They both agreed that the slower & smaller Mines nerds wanted it more and it showed. Plus the true freshman QB took up residence inside the CSUP defensive players brains as well ... rent free. If they play again, I sure hope CSUP has everybody back healthy so that excuse isn't trotted out here several times as well. With that said, good luck against Commerce ... Mines (the RMAC) needs y'all to whip their butts.
                                Lobo and I have had a bet on this game for the last 5-6 years and the loser has to change his avatar. He still had the CSU-P avatar with his posts. It's just a friendly little mudslinging.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X