Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RMAC Signing Day Central

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Classic, it's just too easy with you Chadron fans.
    The only classic thing here is you being a blowhard.... When its CSUP's turn to struggle stick around and take the beatings with your team. It'll happen sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
      If you call CSUP beating the Nerds twice and the Nerds winning once EVEN ... maybe we are even. Yep, same bet as always. Only this time you're gonna have to sport the CSUP avatar for the whole season. :smile-big:
      I'll worry about that after the 3rd game of the season. My doubt going into next season is the QB position. Hope somebody steps up or gets another graduate student transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by CSCPRIDE View Post
        The only classic thing here is you being a blowhard.... When its CSUP's turn to struggle stick around and take the beatings with your team. It'll happen sooner or later
        Yawn. See you in Chadron for another Pack win. Will that be 11 in a row? I lost count at this point. :loser:

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
          I'll worry about that after the 3rd game of the season. My doubt going into next season is the QB position. Hope somebody steps up or gets another graduate student transfer.
          Should be pretty easy to find a solid QB who wants to play in that system.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Some people just can't handle when jabs are returned, they take it personally and never get over it. Don't be that guy.
            You are.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
              You are.
              I certainly take nothing on here personally, sorry to disappoint. Seems many RMAC fans can be a bit sensitive, many of them just happen to support a team in Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
                CSUP doesn't have a starting QB either. Those of us in the peanut gallery think we know who the starter is going to be, but truth be told, we don't. The T-Wolves have a couple of possibilities but nobody has been named the starter. CSUP in not like The Mines in that every QB who plays there sets new records. In Pueblo, the T-Wolves struggle mightily to designate a QB who can keep the starting job the whole season. Lots of RBs and kickass defenses, but not a lot of Nerd-like QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                  CSUP doesn't have a starting QB either. Those of us in the peanut gallery think we know who the starter is going to be, but truth be told, we don't. The T-Wolves have a couple of possibilities but nobody has been named the starter. CSUP in not like The Mines in that every QB who plays there sets new records. In Pueblo, the T-Wolves struggle mightily to designate a QB who can keep the starting job the whole season. Lots of RBs and kickass defenses, but not a lot of Nerd-like QBs.
                  Mines have Bottlinger coming back. He didn't play terrible, but just not up to Garcia, Brown on a good day then Dvorak. Harker played well last season except in that damn playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
                    Road trips are the best! As an old retired Pueblo homeboy fan with no real connection to the school or team it gives me the opportunity to meet and chat with the players' and coaches' families in the stands and cheer along with the "true believers" who make the trips. I've driven to LV NM, Adams State, Western, Mesa, Mines, Chadron, Fort Lewis, and of course KC for the Nats in '14 as well as bus trips to WTAM and Mines. With this being the last opportunity, I just may make the trek to St George this year.
                    It's about a 9 hour drive going hwy 50 or up to Denver and across. Just gas up in grand junction. green river thinks the gas is gold.

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
                      Road trips are the best! As an old retired Pueblo homeboy fan with no real connection to the school or team it gives me the opportunity to meet and chat with the players' and coaches' families in the stands and cheer along with the "true believers" who make the trips. I've driven to LV NM, Adams State, Western, Mesa, Mines, Chadron, Fort Lewis, and of course KC for the Nats in '14 as well as bus trips to WTAM and Mines. With this being the last opportunity, I just may make the trek to St George this year.
                      I've been to every "old" RMAC stadium (i.e. Not the Dakotas, but Kearney, Western NM, and Hays); been to St. George (which is beautiful country); been to Abilene and Canyon (WTAM), Texas; Ellensburg (Central) Washington; Pittsburg Kansas; and Greeley (UNC). I've also personally seen these teams - Missouri Western; Midwestern State; SoDak Mines; Oklahoma Panhandle; NW Oklahoma State; Missouri Rolla; Washburn; Humboldt State; and Western Washington. Not too bad, and lots of fun memories.

Oh, and, watched Mines nearly upset South Dakota in OT.
                      Last edited by whodat; 02-13-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                        It's about a 9 hour drive going hwy 50 or up to Denver and across. Just gas up in grand junction. green river thinks the gas is gold.
                        I have family in Arizona so I will likely take in the game and then to Tucson or vice versa.
                        Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                          I've been to every "old" RMAC stadium (i.e. Not the Dakotas, but Kearney, Western NM, and Hays); been to St. George (which is beautiful country); been to Abilene and Canyon (WTAM), Texas; Ellensburg (Central) Washington; Pittsburg Kansas; and Greeley (UNC). I've also personally seen these teams - Missouri Western; Midwestern State; SoDak Mines; Oklahoma Panhandle; NW Oklahoma State; Missouri Rolla; Washburn; Humboldt State; and Western Washington. Not too bad, and lots of fun memories.

I should add that I also drove to Greeley for the win over UNC and took in a game in Silver City against Western NM.
                          Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post

Comment

I agree with you on Dennison Memorial having the best views- from the visiting side. There is a charm to Highland's field. I thought the mural of the player was semi-spooky and Great Gatsbyish. I've seen road games at Fort Lewis, Mesa, Pueblo, Adams, UNC and Highlands. I've been to Chadron, Dixie(when they were still a JUCO) and Fort Hays(the limestone exterior is neat) fields but not for games. So, I've got some work ahead of me. Spearfish sounds like a cool town to visit. Also need to see a game in Golden one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
                                I agree with you on Dennison Memorial having the best views- from the visiting side. There is a charm to Highland's field. I thought the mural of the player was semi-spooky and Great Gatsbyish. I've seen road games at Fort Lewis, Mesa, Pueblo, Adams, UNC and Highlands. I've been to Chadron, Dixie(when they were still a JUCO) and Fort Hays(the limestone exterior is neat) fields but not for games. So, I've got some work ahead of me. Spearfish sounds like a cool town to visit. Also need to see a game in Golden one of these days.
                                Golden is a must visit now, beautiful location and facility.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X