Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post
    Fort Hays State University Tigers are headed out to CSU Mines to play on Saturday in what we have been told a non viewable game in any form - in person, streamed, or even dreamed in my mind from the radio analysis.
    Anyone have any information for me about Mines team??
    They have the top returning QB in the conference and a spread system. They rarely get upset by mid to lower tier conference schools. They also have a solid rb that broke out for some big games too. It's a game that could easily happen again next November in playoffs. Along with Pueblo they've been the epitome of consistancy even with the transition from Bob Stitt to Gregg Brandon a few years ago. Hopefully there's a way for you to see it! It's a good matchup.

Comment

Were any RMAC/Mines fans able to watch the game/first quarter/half? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the game/when the 1s & 2s were going at it??

Comment

CSU Pueblo's spring football game for Saturday has been canceled due to injuries and some players with COVID19. Looks like we will have to wait to see them against Commerce at home in the opener.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X