NMHU @ Chadron
    Durango HS @ Black Hills
    Pueblo @ Mesa
    CSM @ W Colorado

OOC
    Minnesota St @ Sioux Falls
    Augustana @ Winona St
    Pitt St @ Central OK

First two potentially really impact the RMAC and region play offs. The third is interesting because C-OK has beaten NWMS and Emporia this season, can they pull off another upset?

SD Mines
    Chadron
    Black Hills
    Pueblo
    Western

Minnesota State
    Augustana
    Pitt State

Comment

Player Weekly Record Overall Record
      Gliac_fan10 5-3 41-14
      twolfbenchwarmer 5-3 41-14
      jayhawkdaddy 4-4 39-16
      CSM alum 1993 5-3 40-15
      Pep Talk 4-4 38-17
      FortLewis4Lyfe 5-3 39-16
      Turbonium 4-4 37-18
      d2 football fan 5-3 38-17
      mountaineermagic 5-3 37-18
      MinnequaFats 5-3 37-18
      FortLewisTillIDie 5-3 37-18
      Gone Blastin 6-2 38-17
      sportsvine 6-2 37-18
      togthorn 5-3 34-21
      ctrabs74 7-1 33-22
      Packfootball 4-4 30-25
      ZZBradley 4-4 28-27
      TCMavs21 0-8 6-49
      Here are the standings after last week as well

Comment

SD Mines
        Highlands
        Black Hills
        Pueblo
        CSM
        Minn. St.
        Winona
        Pitt. At.

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines Long road trip for Adams
          NMHU @ Chadron Long road trip for Highlands but they get er done
          Durango HS @ Black Hills Long road trip for the boys from Durango
          Pueblo @ Mesa Not so long road trip. Pueblo gets em
          CSM @W Colorado CSM will knock off Western

OOC
          Minnesota St @ Sioux Falls Got a feeling Mankato will be off this weekend
          Augustana @ Winona St Same with the Auggies
          Pitt St @ Central OK I aint gonna argue with a Gorilla!

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines This may be closer than I would have thought at the beginning of the year, but the 'rockers will just score too many for Adams to keep up. 44-21
            NMHU @ Chadron Chadron is giving up 36.0 points per game. I don't know that Highlands gets that many, but it will be more than Chadron gets. 30-21
            Durango HS @ Black Hills. Durango has scored 68 points this year... cumulatively. Their points against, sequentially: 52, 27, 52, 75, 56, 70, 65 (56.7 per game). Black Hills offense has gone on sabbatical lately, but they show up for work this week. 47-8
            Pueblo @ Mesa I mean what happened to Mesa? They have fallen off a cliff. Pueblo keeps them down. 45-20
            CSM @ W Colorado. About the only thing I can point to that has been impressive from Western this year is beating Pueblo, in Pueblo. They have lacked consistent performance week in and week out. That may mean they are amped up for this game and have pulled off some upsets versus Mines in the past. But those were better teams. Mines is the clear class of the conference this year. 41-17.

Minnesota St @ Sioux Falls. USF's convincing wins have come against the bottom of the NSIC. They have been pushed by the better teams. I think they get pushed and overtaken this week. 35-28.
            Augustana @ Winona St. I feel like Winona rides the momentum from last week and starts to position itself for a seat at the play off table. 34-30.
            Pitt St @ Central OK. PItt St is another team that has feasted on the lower levels of conference and had to fight against the better teams - their dominance doesn't look as clear cut as their perfect record does. UCO's big wins have coincidentally come the week following a lackluster loss (like last week). I expect them to regroup and be up for the undefeated conference leaders. 27-20.

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines - Hardrockers rock hard over A ams
              NMHU @ Chadron - Saw these teams in consecutive weeks against the Pack. I think CSC is the better club, plus they're at home. Oh, and Coach Long, if you score to take a late 1 point lead, go for 2 for crying out loud!
              Durango HS @ Black Hills - I think it's unfair to call Fort Lewis Durango High School. The Demons are 7-1 and I am not convinced they wouldn't beat the Skyhawks
              Pueblo @ Mesa - Potential trap game for the Pack. Also hope CSUP doesn't put themselves in a position to let the RMAC refs decide the game. I've seen that movie before.
              CSM @ W Colorado - If the Colorado Nerds are going to lose an RMAC game, this is the one, but I think Golden Tech handles business

OOC
              Minnesota St @ Sioux Falls - Worried Mankato is gonna mess me up on the road 2 weeks in a row
              Augustana @ Winona St - Picking Winona since they're at home. Plus Augie let me down last week. See above
              Pitt St @ Central OK - This SHOULD be all Gorillas, but UCO having beating Northwest Missouri scares me a bit. A personal blast from the past connected to UCO. 3rd grade me was at Dutch Clark Stadium when the then Central State Bronchos destroyed the then Southern Colorado Indians 62-20 in the first round of the 1982 NAIA playoffs

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines
                NMHU @ Chadron
                Durango HS @ Black Hills
                Pueblo @ Mesa
                CSM @ W Colorado
                Augustana @ Winona St
                Pitt St @ Central OK

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines
                  SD miners strike gold

NMHU @ Chadron
                  Highlands has been alright this year while Chadron is in a tier with Adams

Durango HS @ Black Hills
                  BHSU wins by at least 60 :(

Pueblo @ Mesa
                  Timberwolves keep on rolling

CSM @ W Colorado
                  Western is not having the season they had last year while Mines is hot hot hot

Really tough game to call but USF has only had good wins against poor teams

Augustana @ Winona St
                  Winona wins the NSIC this year

Pitt St @ Central OK
                  Killer Gorillas win it easily

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines
                    NMHU @ Chadron
                    Fort Lewis @ Black Hills
                    Pueblo @ Mesa
                    CSM @ W Colorado

Augustana @ Winona St
                    Pitt St @ Central OK
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines
                      NMHU @ Chadron
                      Durango HS @ Black Hills
                      Pueblo @ Mesa
                      CSM @ W Colorado

OOC
                      Augustana @ Winona St
                      Pitt St @ Central OK

Comment

SD Mines
                        Chadron
                        BHSU
                        CSU-Pueblo
                        Colorado Mines
                        Minnesota State
                        Augustana
                        Pitt State

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewis4Lyfe View Post
                          Pueblo @ Mesa
                          Timberwolves keep on rolling
                          The first year I went to the game vs Black Hills in Spearfish, the PA announcer called us that for the entire first half. Someone must have straightened him out at halftime. We were the Thunderwolves again in the second half.

Comment

Adams @ SD Mines That’s a long drive for a team who has nothing to think about
                            NMHU @ Chadron
                            I have no confidence in Chadron to win any difficult games. NMHU has had some strong showings

Durango HS @ Black Hills
                            Enjoy your win this week Black Hills, things could be different in 4-8 years

Pueblo @ Mesa
                            An important game for both teams. Pueblo looked slightly better in the few games I caught, I have little confidence in this pick.

CSM @ W Colorado
                            Mines should keep on sweeping. This is likely to be their toughest game yet though.

OOC
                            Augustana @ Winona St
                            Pitt St @ Central OK

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                              Adams @ SD Mines - Hardrockers rock hard over A ams
                              NMHU @ Chadron - Saw these teams in consecutive weeks against the Pack. I think CSC is the better club, plus they're at home. Oh, and Coach Long, if you score to take a late 1 point lead, go for 2 for crying out loud!
                              Durango HS @ Black Hills - I think it's unfair to call Fort Lewis Durango High School. The Demons are 7-1 and I am not convinced they wouldn't beat the Skyhawks
                              Pueblo @ Mesa - Potential trap game for the Pack. Also hope CSUP doesn't put themselves in a position to let the RMAC refs decide the game. I've seen that movie before.
                              CSM @ W Colorado - If the Colorado Nerds are going to lose an RMAC game, this is the one, but I think Golden Tech handles business

OOC
                              Minnesota St @ Sioux Falls - Worried Mankato is gonna mess me up on the road 2 weeks in a row
                              Augustana @ Winona St - Picking Winona since they're at home. Plus Augie let me down last week. See above
                              Pitt St @ Central OK - This SHOULD be all Gorillas, but UCO having beating Northwest Missouri scares me a bit. A personal blast from the past connected to UCO. 3rd grade me was at Dutch Clark Stadium when the then Central State Bronchos destroyed the then Southern Colorado Indians 62-20 in the first round of the 1982 NAIA playoffs
                              I would not ws]ant my College football team to lose to the Local High school!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X