Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear your predictions for 2023

I know we have not heard much from the RMAC. Nice and quiet.

I predict Colorado Mines will win the RMAC and lose in the playoffs. 2022 all over again. Nothing against the Orediggers (I like them), but it's really hard to win a national championship.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
      I predict Colorado Mines will win the RMAC and lose in the playoffs. 2022 all over again. Nothing against the Orediggers (I like them), but it's really hard to win a national championship.
      I just hope they start the season like last year. (couldn't resist)

Comment

I think Mines goes 1-1 in their tough first two games against ASU and GVSU. Then they win out for the rest of the RMAC schedule. Should be able to win SR4 with how week the region has been recently but unless they get blessed with another SR1 semi matchup, I think the semifinals is how far they'll get.

I hope they crush it this season with the return of Magic Matocha. He's such a gamer and I think he'll continue his dominance en route to a second Harlon Hill.

Here's how I see the RMAC playing out:
        1. Mines
        2. CSUP
        3. Black Hills
        4. Western
        5. South Dakota Mines
        6. Chadron
        7. Mesa
        8. NMHU
        9. Adams State
        10. Fort Lewis (I believe this will be our last season with a football program)

Comment

I think Western will finish around 7-2 or 6-3 in conference play. Hopefully, they split with WTAMU and UTPB unlike last fall. Have heard good things about the starting QB for the upcoming season at the grocery store.
          Know there is some resentment at games being moved to the soccer field for a 2nd straight season. Once the Bowl is completed it will be pretty snazzy for 2024.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X