Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

I wonder how you would get beer into a dry stadium. Tailgate to become intoxicated. Halftime, more tailgating and more beer to feel good again!
    Excuse me sir I have to refill my water bottle…

Comment

Originally posted by HelluvaEnginerd View Post

Excuse me sir I have to refill my water bottle…
      With what looks like apple juice. My high school senior baby day baby bottle was filled with Taquilla! I was drunk by 2nd period! But I made it thru the entire day.

Comment

Mines by 7
        28-21

Comment

Mines by 18. Their gameplan is to make Harding fall behind and force the clock against their style of play. Mines will obtain a 24-13 lead in the 4th quarter, Harding will have to abandon their offense, but of course, this will not work in Harding's favor. Mines wins 31-13.

Comment

The flexbone is more distracting and difficult to stop at first for Mines and they are down 21-17 at half. The figure it out enough in second half to limit Harding to only one more score. But John Matocha does what he always does in second half and brings Mines ahead at the close. Harding 28, Mines 31!

Comment

Flexbone won't be stopped. Harding on its 4th blitz knocks Matocha out of the game. Goes on to win 38-10 OR Matocha and his receivers just go bezerk and take the game over and MInes wins 38-17

Comment

31-14 CSM wins. Mines run defense proves to be the best in the nation and their weaker secondary does not cause any issues. Matocha goes crazy after barely losing out on the Harlon Hill tomorrow and passes for 307 yards 3 TDs and rushes for another touchdown.

Or not. Harding could absolutely win and I think it'll be a hell of a game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X