X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Looks like Pitt watched the IUP school of letting teams launch open treys for the first 20 minutes. Clemson 8 treys already.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Re: OT: D1

Looks like Pitt watched the IUP school of letting teams launch open treys for the first 20 minutes. Clemson 8 treys already.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

19 real minutes to play the last 1:48 of this Georgia vs Arkansas game. Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Looks like we are on the eve of the 6-11 Qudus Wahab decision. Sounds like he has it narrowed down to Georgetown and Pitt if you believe what has been filtering down. The smart money seems to be favoring G-town.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Pitt is bringing 6-5 shooting guard Gerald Drumgoole in for a visit in the coming weeks. He could fill a need as an outside shooter for the Panthers.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I made my Zoo return last night for the first time in a couple years. It was great to see Pitt start that game at 15-15. It was rocking in there.

Zion being forced to play a year in college is a different subject but he's just sick. He's an NBA starter right now. Almost not fair. LOL.

I'll say this, the Capel connection is getting Pitt a lot of press time on ESPN. Kids notice that stuff. Jay Z courtside helps, too. They get some post players to go with those three freshmen guards ... it's not going to take long.

I loved the answers the Duke players gave after the game about playing in that hostile environment. They basically all said it makes no difference to them ... said it's like that everywhere they go. The elite thrive in those road environments.

That game actually could have been close at the half. Pitt missed a TON of open three-pointers in the first half. Wide open looks.

Kansas at Kentucky this Saturday night. Can't wait.
    Pitt's guards are athletic but can't shoot. They don't even make them warming up! Just sayin...

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Zion!!! Enough said.

Capel must have wondered who recruited all those Duke super men! At least Jay-Z seemed to enjoy it (whoever he is).

-

I made my Zoo return last night for the first time in a couple years. It was great to see Pitt start that game at 15-15. It was rocking in there.

Zion being forced to play a year in college is a different subject but he's just sick. He's an NBA starter right now. Almost not fair. LOL.

I'll say this, the Capel connection is getting Pitt a lot of press time on ESPN. Kids notice that stuff. Jay Z courtside helps, too. They get some post players to go with those three freshmen guards ... it's not going to take long.

I loved the answers the Duke players gave after the game about playing in that hostile environment. They basically all said it makes no difference to them ... said it's like that everywhere they go. The elite thrive in those road environments.

That game actually could have been close at the half. Pitt missed a TON of open three-pointers in the first half. Wide open looks.

Kansas at Kentucky this Saturday night. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Zion!!! Enough said.

Capel must have wondered who recruited all those Duke super men! At least Jay-Z seemed to enjoy it (whoever he is).

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Should be a good one. Tip at 2PM on (what is it?) ROOT SPORTS. Maybe the Panthers catch the Orange on a bit of a downdraft after their takedown of mighty Duke. But nonetheless, great experience to be gained for the evolving trio of talented Pitt freshmen.

A couple of names gaining some momentum in regards to Pitt recruiting are Brooklyn, NY twins Justin and Julian Champagnie. Both around 6-6. Justin is a four-star recruit with Julian a three. The former is currently ranked as high as #116 for class of 2020 recruits.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Tough road trip for Pitt today. First time in the Dome can be pretty intimidating ... Interested to see Pitt's guards attack the famous zone.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Apparently Pitt hopeful Qudus Wahab is set to announce his choice of university on Jan. 30. Some sentiment out there seems to suggest that he was all set to select Pitt before his mother interceded and tried to steer him towards Georgetown, which is much more local for him. Hopefully he will choose the Panthers. A quality big man would do a lot for Pitt fortunes next year!

Still a lot of buzz on DeMatha's 7-1 five-star recruit Hunter Dickinson (class of 2020) having Pitt high on his list.

-
    Last edited by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS; 01-17-2019, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Pitt takes down #11 Florida State this evening 75-62. 30 for Trey McGowens. 18 for Xavier Johnson. Pitt now 12-5 on the season. Quite the improvement.

Syracuse takes down #1 Duke 95-91 @ Cameron. ACC ball is just crazy!

-

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X