Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
    Ship 81, Edinboro 65
    Sorry. My source, THE HOME OFFICE, still has it posted wrong. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Sorry. My source, THE HOME OFFICE, still has it posted wrong. Apologies.
      Hey, no big deal. Stuff gets posted wrong all the time on the Interweb. I've misread stuff and gotten it wrong more than once. Always happy to get through a western swing with two wins. Apparently it was nip-and-tuck until the final eight minutes or so.

Upon further review, you did have the score right, except it was the WOMEN'S score as Ship did drop that one, 77-65, and I see you did have that listed on the WBB thread. Probably just a matter of copying the wrong result.

Comment

Hey, no big deal. Stuff gets posted wrong all the time on the Interweb. I've misread stuff and gotten it wrong more than once. Always happy to get through a western swing with two wins. Apparently it was nip-and-tuck until the final eight minutes or so.

Upon further review, you did have the score right, except it was the WOMEN'S score as Ship did drop that one, 77-65, and I see you did have that listed on the WBB thread. Probably just a matter of copying the wrong result.

We saw that at the game and were really surprised. It was definitely showing Edinboro had won the men's game.

Comment

Speaking of getting by, the VULCANS will be by HEIGES FH in a couple weeks to attempt to finish what they almost pulled off last year. With more than seven players. Hope they can give you a game. Interesting freshmen AJIKE and HOUSE.

Comment

Speaking of getting by, the VULCANS will be by HEIGES FH in a couple weeks to attempt to finish what they almost pulled off last year. With more than seven players. Hope they can give you a game. Interesting freshmen AJIKE and HOUSE.
            Hard to say what will happen in the PSAC. Ship has had four good seasons in a row under coach Fite, but there always are some losses and wins each year that are head-scratchers. The Raiders are usually a pretty tough out on their home floor, especially when they're shooting well as they did over this weekend. Sophomores Carlos Carter and Dom Sleva stepped up over the weekend to give Jake Biss and John Castello some help. With 20, 22 and 17 points in his last three games, Carter is starting to emerge as a strong third option. Although Ship is probably not as consistent from the three-point line as they've been in recent years, they look a little quicker overall. I'm hoping to get to the game on the 7th, but it depends on what crops up for the holiday season.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

We saw that at the game and were really surprised. It was definitely showing Edinboro had won the men's game.
              That's weird. Kind of like when some sites were posting that East Stroudsburg had lost to Virginia Union and Virginia State by identical 63-49 scores, when they actually had beaten Virginia Union.

Comment

That's weird. Kind of like when some sites were posting that East Stroudsburg had lost to Virginia Union and Virginia State by identical 63-49 scores, when they actually had beaten Virginia Union.
                Lol ... Not some sites ... THE freakin' PSAC home page.

What's going on up in Lock Haven?

p.s. How is the lunacy going on the football side? I'm not going over there to read all that garbage.

Comment

GU defeats Millersville

In irrelevany but off topic related news.. Coach Reillys CBU team is 2-3, including a 9 point loss at Central State on Nov 8 followed by a 16 point home victory vs. Central State 2 days later. Also a 40 point massacre at the hands of Lincoln Memorial University.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
                    GU defeats Millersville

In irrelevany but off topic related news.. Coach Reillys CBU team is 2-3, including a 9 point loss at Central State on Nov 8 followed by a 16 point home victory vs. Central State 2 days later. Also a 40 point massacre at the hands of Lincoln Memorial University.
                    Great win for GU. Millersville is a good team.

Comment

Lol ... Not some sites ... THE freakin' PSAC home page.

What's going on up in Lock Haven?

p.s. How is the lunacy going on the football side? I'm not going over there to read all that garbage.
                      I'm actually taking a break from that for now as I found myself getting caught up in it, and it was just time to stop. Anyhow, the three main teams I follow are Ship, naturally, Northwestern in Division 1 ball and the Bears in the NFL, so I'm having a piss-poor football season. I'm more than ready for basketball.

Comment

Great win for GU. Millersville is a good team.
                        With a close loss in a very winnable game vs. WCU, and a win against Millersville, this may be a decent season for GU. I'm not making plans for the Elite 8, but it's certainly an encouraging start.

Comment

West went 11-7 at home this weekend. Erie County teams went 5-1.
                          Last edited by Golden89; 11-24-2019, 07:57 PM. Reason: Bad information from the PSAC site that had Edinboro winning today.

Comment

Tough weekend for ESU on the road...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                              Tough weekend for ESU on the road...
                              Your ladies played pretty well yesterday for all but one key stretch in the final quarter.

Comment

X-OVER SUNDAY FINALS....
                                CAL U 89. MANS. 69
                                BLOOM. 85. SHU. 77
                                BORO. 77. SHIP. 65
                                IUP. 80. M. ESU. 56
                                PLUS....
                                SRU. 75 LHU. 70
                                WCU. 73. CLAR. 54
                                GAN. 71. MILL. 62
                                MERC. 69. SHEP. 59