X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What say you, PSAC?

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    I was at the game live:

1) No technical should've been given at the end of the game. The clock operator let the last second run off and Kutz thought it was over. PERIOD!

2) Yes, some sort of punishment should be given to #10 of Kutz. He got a technical earlier in the game for the same thing.

3) #21 Matt Johnson should've been T'd up three times for taunting last night. All three were blatant.

4) Gannon was not playing dirty. They play physical! There is a huge difference!!!

5) The Gannon faithful should be more furious with the no call against Matt Johnson on the goal tend play in the second half. He was steam rolled into the garage door and no call. That no call cost Gannon points.
    I agree with no T on Kutztown. If they reasonably believe that the game was over (buzzer sounds and clock at 0.0), then you can't call a technical.

I also agree that GU is not a dirty team ... they are physical and get called for a lot of fouls, but they aren't a dirty team.

Comment

Comment

Shocking... WCU putting it on him might have changed that benching. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          Shocking... WCU putting it on him might have changed that benching. hahahaha
          Las Vegas wouldn't touch Kutztown.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X