Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What say you, PSAC?

There was a controversial moment at the end of the Kutztown at Gannon game last night.

After KU's Anthony Lee hit the game-winning, three-pointer with about a second left ... several things happened.

For starters, the KU bench came on to the court to celebrate -- with time on the clock. Blatant technical foul. Not called.

Secondly, as captured clearly on video, a KU player turns to the GU bench and, well, gives it the bird.

This is all on video.

The on-court celebration ... sure, you get it. They thought the clock was expired. But, it wasn't. Rules are rules, right? No technical was called.

The KU player whipping off the GU bench in front of the crowd? The PSAC has to suspend him. No exceptions.

This isn't a playground. Those acts can't be tolerated.

Re: What say you, PSAC?

Gannon was the one instigating trouble all night especially number 21 for Gannon. They deserved the bird at least once in the game. As for going on the court the clock said 0 time remaining. No technical should have been given. Operator error.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
      Gannon was the one instigating trouble all night especially number 21 for Gannon. They deserved the bird at least once in the game. As for going on the court the clock said 0 time remaining. No technical should have been given. Operator error.

Deserved or not ... can't do it in front of the crowd.

Comment

Gannon looked more like the football team imo. Lit af as you like to say. Watch 21 he likes to stick his chest out and get into opponents faces. Pure clown

Comment

The Kutz player should have been given a technical for flipping off the Gannon bench in the middle of the court. Missed call. The PSAC must discipline that player for it. Period.

Gannon plays physical defense and gets alot of fouls called for doing so. Just check the yearly stats to date. Gannon's players are not dirty. There is a huge difference between dirty and physical. Also, players talk trash all the time. Guys who have played the game aren't bothered it, usually relish it and usually aren't dumb enough to flip off the opposing team in the middle of the court. The brain dead refs missed it so he got away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
            Gannon looked more like the football team imo. Lit af as you like to say. Watch 21 he likes to stick his chest out and get into opponents faces. Pure clown

Dustin Sleva did that after every made basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Only at the KCAC. He was still mad at Joe 5 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Comment

Well, I'm glad someone at least admitted Dustin Sleva, averaging double figures in Europe, could play.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    Well, I'm glad someone at least admitted Dustin Sleva, averaging double figures in Europe, could play.

I don't think you read much over here. He's routinely referred to as the best player in the PSAC in the past decade.

Comment

I was at the game live:

1) No technical should've been given at the end of the game. The clock operator let the last second run off and Kutz thought it was over. PERIOD!

2) Yes, some sort of punishment should be given to #10 of Kutz. He got a technical earlier in the game for the same thing.

3) #21 Matt Johnson should've been T'd up three times for taunting last night. All three were blatant.

4) Gannon was not playing dirty. They play physical! There is a huge difference!!!

5) The Gannon faithful should be more furious with the no call against Matt Johnson on the goal tend play in the second half. He was steam rolled into the garage door and no call. That no call cost Gannon points.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        I don't think you read much over here. He's routinely referred to as the best player in the PSAC in the past decade.

Actually, now that I think about that ... a decade would include Darryl Webb.

Hmmmm.

Open draft who do you take first ... Darryl Webb or Dustin Sleva?

Webb played in a National Title game and won D2 National Player of the Year.

Comment

Hmmmm.

Comment

Hmmmm.

Are you now debating with yourself? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                              Are you now debating with yourself? LOL
                              I guess. Time is all a blur anymore. It feels like Webb was here 20 years ago when it really wasn't all that long.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X