Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK 15 MBB...

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WEEK 15 MBB...

    CAL U. 82. SHU. 69
    GU. 71. CLAR. 51
    LHU. 87. BLOOM. 76
    SHEP. 84. MILL. 83
    WCU. 85. KUTZ. 82
    MC. 73. UPJ. 64
    IUP. 86. BORO. 67
    ESU. 74. MANS. 56
    Last edited by CALUPA69; 02-19-2020, 08:46 PM.

  • #2
    Two upsets in the MEC:

    WVWC 90. Glenville 70.
    Urbana 90. WVSU 87.

    Fairmont held off Wheeling 79-78.

    Everything else was chalk.

    Comment


    • #3
      That uncontested trey IUP gave up as time expired blew the point spread ... WTF !!!!!

      LOL

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        That uncontested trey IUP gave up as time expired blew the point spread ... WTF !!!!!

        LOL
        Dirty

        Comment


        • #5
          The biggest suspense of the night was just getting that clock to 0:00. Another downside of having next to no bench is leaving your guys out there in pure garbage time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Not to go unmentioned, Malik Miller posted a TRIPLE DOUBLE tonight. It's the first TD by an IUP player in 25 years.

            Armoni has just missed it twice this year.


            The IUP streak of West Players of the Year is going to continue. Malik can be crowned.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Not to go unmentioned, Malik Miller posted a TRIPLE DOUBLE tonight. It's the first TD by an IUP player in 25 years.

              Armoni has just missed it twice this year.


              The IUP streak of West Players of the Year is going to continue. Malik can be crowned.
              Wow. Gannon hasn’t had a TD since Javar Cheatham in 2001 in the Slocum era.

              Comment


              • #8
                Two easy wins tonight against two Clarion teams that entered the Hammermill with a combined record of 9-41. The second half of the men’s game was dreadful. Gannon was 1/13 from behind the arc. Lack of three point shooting has been their downfall.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  CAL U. 82. SHU. 69
                  GU. 71. CLAR. 51
                  LHU. 87. BLOOM. 76
                  SHEP. 84. MILL. 83
                  WCU. 85. KUTZ. 82
                  MC. 73. UPJ. 64
                  IUP. 86. BORO. 67
                  ESU. 74. MANS. 56
                  You just feel like it’s slipping away from UPJ. Shame. That’s a good team.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ESU Keeps rolling along!! They hit 10 3-pointers for the 10th time this season. They're 9-1 when they do that this season.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                      ESU Keeps rolling along!! They hit 10 3-pointers for the 10th time this season. They're 9-1 when they do that this season.
                      Gannon has made 10+ treys only twice this season ... and they are 0-2 when they do so. Wow.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

                        You just feel like it’s slipping away from UPJ. Shame. That’s a good team.
                        They just really struggle against physical teams.

                        They are a good team. They just are having a terrible time against the big uglies in the West.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

                          Gannon has made 10+ treys only twice this season ... and they are 0-2 when they do so. Wow.
                          That seems really low. CAL has won 13 of 15 games where they were 10+

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

                            That seems really low. CAL has won 13 of 15 games where they were 10+
                            Low but true. Three point shooting has been a big weakness for Gannon for a while. Hopefully KJ can recruit a few more shooters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

                              Low but true. Three point shooting has been a big weakness for Gannon for a while. Hopefully KJ can recruit a few more shooters.
                              Well, Coach Jefferson just got the verbal commitment of Ike Herster from Kennedy Catholic who just happens to be the District Ten scoring leader. Good news for Gannon fans

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X