Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMV BASKETBALL ACADEMY.....

If you remember when DANNY SANCOMB came on board at CAL U, one of his biggest supporters was WARREN DOLES, founder of DMV BASKETBALL ACADEMY and the man who connected DS to HEYWOOD HIGHSMITH at WJU and now member of the 76ers G League Delaware Blue Coats. Also responsible for BRENT PEGRAM at WJU and CAL U. So this short video shouldn't be a surprise. HIGHSMITH and PEGRAM working out with VULCAN recruits CHASE WHIPPEN, KYLE WHIPPEN and DJ SLAUGHTER at DMV

https://mobile.twitter.com/DMVBBAcad...57664851107841
    Last edited by CALUPA69; 05-28-2020, 08:20 PM.

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    If you remember when DANNY SANCOMB came on board at CAL U, one of his biggest supporters was WARREN DOLES, founder of DMV BASKETBALL ACADEMY and the man who connected DS to HEYWOOD HIGHSMITH at WJU and now member of the 76ers G League Delaware Blue Coats. Also responsible for BRENT PEGRAM at WJU and CAL U. So this short video shouldn't be a surprise. HIGHSMITH and PEGRAM working out with VULCAN recruits CHASE WHIPPEN, KYLE WHIPPEN and DJ SLAUGHTER at DMV

https://mobile.twitter.com/DMVBBAcad...57664851107841
    Now, if they could just get Pegram to pass the ball a bit more. LOL ... couldn't resist.

Are things calming down at all up in NYC (as much as they can, anyway)?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Now, if they could just get Pegram to pass the ball a bit more. LOL ... couldn't resist.

Are things calming down at all up in NYC (as much as they can, anyway)?
      Considering that I live about 2 miles from the epicenter in REGO PARK, QUEENS things are quite "normal". 85-90% mask compliance, restaurants are open pu/del only, pharmacies require masks, CITIBANK strictly controls teller customer flow and folks are gradually getting back to the very large,open park nearby. Real test will come as office workers begin to head back to jobs via public transit. Right now buses and trains are free and largely empty. We shall see how this plays out this summer.

Comment

Doesn't sound far off from greater Pittsburgh although things should start relaxing soon.

Comment

Considering that I live about 2 miles from the epicenter in REGO PARK, QUEENS things are quite "normal". 85-90% mask compliance, restaurants are open pu/del only, pharmacies require masks, CITIBANK strictly controls teller customer flow and folks are gradually getting back to the very large,open park nearby. Real test will come as office workers begin to head back to jobs via public transit. Right now buses and trains are free and largely empty. We shall see how this plays out this summer.
          Wow, I listened to the NY Governor yesterday and his numbers differ from yours! He said there is only about 40% mask compliance. He went on begging people to wear their masks and he was bringing in reinforcements to help in Brooklyn, Queens, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Wow, I listened to the NY Governor yesterday and his numbers differ from yours! He said there is only about 40% mask compliance. He went on begging people to wear their masks and he was bringing in reinforcements to help in Brooklyn, Queens, etc.
            Will you be at Rum Runners tonight celebrating the GREEN with the Gannon folk? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

My neighborhood is a so different from most of NYC that if you were teleported here it's doubtful you'd guess NYC. Aside from several apartment buildings mostly single family cape cods though some are being converted to MCMANSIONS. KOHLS has a store in the local strip mall. People are friendly, agreeable and not nearly as confrontational as NEW YORKERS are portrayed. Right now everyone is getting along. We, along with the rest of the city/state/country, will see what the future brings.

Comment

My neighborhood is a so different from most of NYC that if you were teleported here it's doubtful you'd guess NYC. Aside from several apartment buildings mostly single family cape cods though some are being converted to MCMANSIONS. KOHLS has a store in the local strip mall. People are friendly, agreeable and not nearly as confrontational as NEW YORKERS are portrayed. Right now everyone is getting along. We, along with the rest of the city/state/country, will see what the future brings.

I've probably been to NYC for work ... guessing 13-15 times over the years. I never once got the perceived 'reputation' of New York. It's changed so much since the 80s and even 90s. Hollywood has often portrayed it in a negative light. I've never felt unsafe there, etc.

The city I just despise for business travel is Washington D.C.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Will you be at Rum Runners tonight celebrating the GREEN with the Gannon folk? LOL.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X