Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Atlantic Regional

I think WL wins tonight if it didn't schedule such tough teams opening weekend, those games took alot out of them...and incremently, it lead to their demise in this one. Next year get CHEYNEY and PSFayette on the schedule! Don't schedule competitive games! (just for you, Boat ;0)

Congrats to Mercyhurst...I"m surprised, but impressive wins by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post
        It may be hard but certainly not impossible. Plenty of D2 teams have them you just have to find them.
        Cobo Diaz would have been perfect at WL (as an example). They do exist. Just very hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Extra Mile View Post
          I think WL wins tonight if it didn't schedule such tough teams opening weekend, those games took alot out of them...and incremently, it lead to their demise in this one. Next year get CHEYNEY and PSFayette on the schedule! Don't schedule competitive games! (just for you, Boat ;0)

Congrats to Mercyhurst...I"m surprised, but impressive wins by them.
          You're cold. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Cobo Diaz would have been perfect at WL (as an example). They do exist. Just very hard to find.
            Will Vorhees at NDC is another. Getting his jersey retired. If Notre Dame can find them we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
              It may be hard but certainly not impossible. Plenty of D2 teams have them you just have to find them.

Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post
                Will Vorhees at NDC is another. Getting his jersey retired. If Notre Dame can find them we can.
                You think he could play at that pace? Maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post

Comment

• Comment

Patrick Smith isn't that tall. He's only 6'5".

But, he's built like an NFL lineman and can run like a DB. Meiniger had no chance against him. Physical mismatch.

I wouldn't over-think this. You got past ESU and VSU and both were much bigger.

The type of big you have to get is one built like Cobo Diaz. Your traditional power forward wouldn't last more than a minute shift in that system. He'd be sucking oxygen after 20 seconds.

Comment

• Comment

LeBron fits the description.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            Patrick Smith isn't that tall. He's only 6'5".

But, he's built like an NFL lineman and can run like a DB. Meiniger had no chance against him. Physical mismatch.

I wouldn't over-think this. You got past ESU and VSU and both were much bigger.

The type of big you have to get is one built like Cobo Diaz. Your traditional power forward wouldn't last more than a minute shift in that system. He'd be sucking oxygen after 20 seconds.

Comment

Comment

One team out of 306 wins the last game of the season. Not good odds.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X