Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Maybe they'll only lose to Concordia by 5 next year.
    Hahahahaha.

Comment

In news that will have Simple quaking in his zubaz, Dylan LeBrun, a 6'6 2018 wing from Flandreau, SD, has committed to Augustana. I believe he had offers from several schools in the NSIC.

Comment

In news that will have Simple quaking in his zubaz, Dylan LeBrun, a 6'6 2018 wing from Flandreau, SD, has committed to Augustana. I believe he had offers from several schools in the NSIC.
        Yeah, Augie, Sioux Falls, Northern, Mary, Minot and Wayne.
        I hear he committed cuz he wants to play Div. I basketball and this may be his easiest route. :)

Comment

Odd that this day in age news like this woupd come out before he put it on twitter....nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Odd that this day in age news like this woupd come out before he put it on twitter....nothing there.

Usually the Prep Hoops guys don't tweet stuff until they know for sure.

As I mentioned over in the official Augie thread, I think this is a really, really solid pick-up for the Vikes. I haven't seen much of his game, but in terms of position played, body type, etc., I get the feeling Dylan has the chance to be an Al Richter-esque player, which is a position I feel like the Vikes were definitely missing this past season. Bigger "small forwards" like LeBrun aren't easy to come by, particularly ones with his athleticism, which is on display in a couple of the videos I posted in the Augie thread.

Congrats to Dylan on the commitment. Looking forward to seeing him in Viking blue in another year.

EDIT: Interestingly, the tweets regarding LeBrun's commitment appear to have been taken off Twitter. Do you know something we Augie fans don't know, NSU4LIFE?
            Last edited by MrAugustana; 06-30-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Usually the Prep Hoops guys don't tweet stuff until they know for sure.

As I mentioned over in the official Augie thread, I think this is a really, really solid pick-up for the Vikes. I haven't seen much of his game, but in terms of position played, body type, etc., I get the feeling Dylan has the chance to be an Al Richter-esque player, which is a position I feel like the Vikes were definitely missing this past season. Bigger "small forwards" like LeBrun aren't easy to come by, particularly ones with his athleticism, which is on display in a couple of the videos I posted in the Augie thread.

Congrats to Dylan on the commitment. Looking forward to seeing him in Viking blue in another year.

EDIT: Interestingly, the tweets regarding LeBrun's commitment appear to have been taken off Twitter. Do you know something we Augie fans don't know, NSU4LIFE?
              Not at all, I just meant now days every kid does the same big announcement with four pictures including the college logo and a note of how blessed they are. When I checked his account on Twitter there was nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                Not at all, I just meant now days every kid does the same big announcement with four pictures including the college logo and a note of how blessed they are. When I checked his account on Twitter there was nothing there.
                Maybe that's because he already regrets his decision. :)
                Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 06-30-2017, 12:29 PM. Reason: forgot my smiley

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  Maybe that's because he already regrets his decision. :)
                  Like Ron Burgandy jumping into the bear exhibit

Comment

Wolves have added 6'2" guard Mason Stark out of Arizona for the 2017 season.

He was also recruiting by New Mexico Highlands and Western New Mexico.

Smart kid, really good shooter, but appears to be pretty small. But you can see a good skill set. 3 year started, averaged 23 and 6 in senior year. Holds thr Arizona state consecutive FT record. Finished 3rd in his class of 300+.

Not a bad get.

https://youtu.be/Ijdz7fGTz_8
                    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 07-06-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Per Twitter, Augustana has continued to close off the ever fertile basketball borders of the Rushmore State by receiving a verbal from 2018 Vermillion, SD G AJ Plitzuweit. He is the son of USD womens coach Dawn Plitzuweit.

https://twitter.com/ajplitz_21/statu...92364527640576

Comment

Per Twitter, Augustana has continued to close off the ever fertile basketball borders of the Rushmore State by receiving a verbal from 2018 Vermillion, SD G AJ Plitzuweit. He is the son of USD womens coach Dawn Plitzuweit.

https://twitter.com/ajplitz_21/statu...92364527640576
                        If you need help I will go to Home Depot and send you a whole bunch of barbed wire. But please leave some of this SD kids for Northern

Comment

http://pittstategorillas.com/news/20...ing-class.aspx

Comment

The key will be getting them on the same page. It could be a disaster or great year.
                            Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

I see an extra player on the SMSU roster we hadn't known about. Kevin Totusek from Apple Valley.

Not really expecting much because of how little we've heard, but I've seen him listed at 6-8 in research I've done. We could always use more size!

Comment

What can anyone tell me about this kid - looks like he was at Moorhead last year - but now on roster at UIU. Seems like he had a stellar high school career, but didn't see much time last year: http://uiupeacocks.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4455

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X