• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAW GAWWD THATS Mark Riggs music!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      BAW GAWWD THATS Mark Riggs music!!
      First 3 foul calls all Mark! He's still got it!

Comment

First 3 foul calls all Mark! He's still got it!
        First 6 foul calls*

Comment

First 6 foul calls*
          The streak ends when one of the other refs got wise and called the 9th foul

Comment

• Akoi Akoi continues to show new aspects of his game, some really nice dribble drives this evening

Comment

• some of these fouls against AU are ridicules.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                some of these fouls against AU are ridicules.
                Tried to make up for it with that late foul for Akoi with around 2 minutes left.

Comment

• Ref Conrad trying to help SW

Comment

• Augie didn't play great but they played hard and rebounded. Tip of the cap to them

Comment

Ref Conrad trying to help SW
                      in the second half they were raping Phipps every time he got the ball holding his jersey.and arms

The tall bald guy was bad all around. I felt the other 2 were good

Comment

• Anyone why Jackson Loge hasn't been playing lately?

Comment

Anyone why Jackson Loge hasn't been playing lately?
                          It's definitely surprising given his HS career but the few times he has been in have been rough. Hopefully he figures it out.

Rensch and Hinker are carrying this hyped freshmen class right now. Helgren has had brief glimmers but he just isn't strong enough to do much more than that right now.

Comment

Anyone why Jackson Loge hasn't been playing lately?
                            Loge clearly seems to be behind Helgren and Hinker. Hasn’t played much all year. Rensch has picked up more playing time over the last week. Johnson seems to have been glued to the bench after his 24 point game a couple weeks ago. Not sure what that is all about. Overall they still appear to be trying to figure out bench rotations.

Comment

It's definitely surprising given his HS career but the few times he has been in have been rough. Hopefully he figures it out.

Rensch and Hinker are carrying this hyped freshmen class right now. Helgren has had brief glimmers but he just isn't strong enough to do much more than that right now.
                              Shows how hard it is going from high school to the NSIC, even if you were a MN. Mr. BB candidate. Hope those guys stay and get better.

Comment

• I hate singling out college athletes, so, of course, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I wonder if we're not seeing Division 2 and the NSIC catching up to Ryan Miller.

He was a stud at NAIA Grand View and no doubt has talent. But after a more than respectable start to the season, he has hit a rough patch. In the five conference games so far, Miller is shooting 27 percent from the field (17 of 62). My sources tell me that's not optimal.

I've also seen on more than a couple of occasions opposing coaches try to take advantage of his size, having a larger guard back him down in the paint.

Perhaps he could better be used as a spark off the bench, sort of how Tanner Oedgaard was used during the glory years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X