Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Haha. I was also kidding about "Title Town." Sundance is the only person I've ever seen/heard refer to it as that.

And, in all honesty, I've heard the "nothing else to do" sentiment from several Aberdeenies (Aberdeenians? Aberdeeners?) themselves over the years, so it's not just me being petty. Or at least not 100% me being petty.
    "Aberdonians"

Yeah, I've always said it is a great place, but some people seek a lot more in life. My wife has a cousin in the cities that goes to bars every night, concerts or games...it is non stop. I'm not that old but I believe the phrase is "different strokes for different folks"
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 01-02-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Since the thread is already derailed, we may as well learn why Minot is called the Magic City.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minot,_North_Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        "Aberdonians"

Yeah, I've always said it is a great place, but some people seek a lot more in life. My wife has a cousin in the cities that goes to bars every night, concerts or games...it is non stop. I'm not that old but I believe the phrase is "different strokes for different folks"
        Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          Since the thread is already derailed, we may as well learn why Minot is called the Magic City.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minot,_North_Dakota
          I think this is the perfect thread to discuss the history of each NSIC city...

Comment

12-0 Augustana Vikings Women's BB team has moved up 2 spots in the Div. 2 poll to #12

Comment

Couple of videos of incoming Viking Dylan Lebrun's rim attacks in a recent win...

Looking forward to seeing more of this over the next few years.

Comment

Those still 9'6" rims over there? :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  Those still 9'6" rims over there? :)
                  28.5" basketballs too, I believe.

At least we have a shot clock though.

Comment

FYI, Augie doubleheader with Minnesota State is on Midco Sports Network starting at 6 PM tonight. Tune in and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
                      FYI, Augie doubleheader with Minnesota State is on Midco Sports Network starting at 6 PM tonight. Tune in and enjoy!
                      Locking in now for the only undefeated team in the Northern Sun, the Augustana Vikings womens basketball team!

Comment

Saw this and found it impressive:

Comment

Also saw that Jaeden King was once again the leading scorer for Cretin-Derham Hall in a blowout win last night. He is a good basketball player.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
                            Very enjoyable telecast, and the announcer and color person were very professional.

Comment

Coach Billeter on the radio yesterday shared a fun story (and several kind words) about Don Meyer toward the very end of the interview. Figured the NSU fans in particular might enjoy it.

http://kwsn.com/podcasts/sports-talk...no-9-northern/

Also mentioned, amongst other things, some stuff about this weekend's upcoming games somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Argus Leader Sports Retweeted

hank
                                ?

@Brian_Haenchen
                                2m
                                2 minutes ago

More
                                .@AugieMensBball commit AJ Plitzuweit (@ajplitz_21) set a @VermillionHoops record with 52 points tonight vs. Lennox.

But wait, it gets nuttier.

Dude scored 41 of those points in the second half alone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X