Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at you guys, with your bright shiny toys and the ability to make a qualified alum your new leader. While some of us get stuck behind a bitter AD on her way out who then proceeds to screw our basketball program by hiring an unqualified dolt. I think you have a good one in Mr. Schilling.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      Look at you guys, with your bright shiny toys and the ability to make a qualified alum your new leader. While some of us get stuck behind a bitter AD on her way out who then proceeds to screw our basketball program by hiring an unqualified dolt. I think you have a good one in Mr. Schilling.
      She really rubbed in that bitterness. The (used to be) fans seem to be carrying that torch now.

Comment

• Total head-scratcher. From the outside, makes zero sense, given all the variables -- city, school, (recent) legacy, etc.

Wonder if he didn't like the idea of playing second fiddle to hockey. Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          She really rubbed in that bitterness. The (used to be) fans seem to be carrying that torch now.
          Damn right I'm bitter. I would like to have a team I feel passionate about. I went to some games this year, non-scsu games, but its just not the same.
          Brett Putz should be the men's basketball coach at scsu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
            Total head-scratcher. From the outside, makes zero sense, given all the variables -- city, school, (recent) legacy, etc.

Wonder if he didn't like the idea of playing second fiddle to hockey. Who knows.
            Texas Tom moves closer to Texas...

Comment

• Looking over MBB roster I see asst coach Casey Schlatter is no longer listed with the staff. Could this lead to Schilling and Schilling?

Comment

• Looks like the recruits I've seen are keeping their commitments to Augie

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  Look at you guys, with your bright shiny toys and the ability to make a qualified alum your new leader. While some of us get stuck behind a bitter AD on her way out who then proceeds to screw our basketball program by hiring an unqualified dolt. I think you have a good one in Mr. Schilling.
                  Really sad what went down at SCSU. There were better candidates for the HC position without hiring a WSU alum that's been away in TX. She stuck it to the Huskies and now you will have to wait for a number of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                    Looking over MBB roster I see asst coach Casey Schlatter is no longer listed with the staff. Could this lead to Schilling and Schilling?
                    I heard unofficially that Casey Schlatter is following Billeter to Emporia State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                      Looks like the recruits I've seen are keeping their commitments to Augie
                      I have seen 4 current players say they are coming back but haven't heard anything about the commits for next year. Where have you seen this?

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post

I heard unofficially that Casey Schlatter is following Billeter to Emporia State.
                        That would make a lot of sense

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post

I have seen 4 current players say they are coming back but haven't heard anything about the commits for next year. Where have you seen this?
                          Whoops, I guess it was current players that I saw....Rensch and Brown were the two main ones I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Whoops, I guess it was current players that I saw....Rensch and Brown were the two main ones I saw.
                            Hinker and Akoi as well.

Comment

• It appears Cody has offered Don and Tameron Ferguson from St Cloud. Don spent this season at Coppin St while Tameron is a senior at St Cloud Tech.

The two large dominos that have yet to fall are Caden Kirkman and Arhman Lewis, both guys who could be all conference players this coming season. Retaining both would be a coup for Cody, keeping one would be a win, and if they both go elsewhere it's understandable given the coaching change.

Comment

• My inside source has given me horrible news. Ahrman Lewis, Brayson Laube, Caden Kirkman and Dallas Bear have hit the portal. If this is 100% true it is devastating news for AU BB. Lewis and Kirkman were the future. If they flee to Emporia it will be worse news. The portal sucks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X