Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC week 3 chat

I know....mens talk only I'm sure...but watching the Mankato game as the Wolves aren't coming in right now. Mankato looks like theybhsve some players. Also of. It's, if you count players, concessions, scorers table and fans, might be around 80 people on hand...granted it's Christmas break but I just get angry almost when I see the nicest facility in the NSIC sit empty

Re: NSIC week 3 chat

Sannes with two fouls in less than three minutes, Wolves up 5-0 with a big opportunity now.

Comment

Yikes....Wolves up 7-0 let the dragons go on a 9-2 run led by two straight steals/breakaway layups for the Dragons. 9-9 with 2:32 to go 1st quarter. Not playing well at all...

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Sannes with two fouls in less than three minutes, Wolves up 5-0 with a big opportunity now.
        That explains the Dragons halftime lead......wait what?

Comment

WSC getting ready to tip off with the Morningside Chiefs........errrr Mustangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            That explains the Dragons halftime lead......wait what?
            Unbelievable outside shooting by the Dragons from any number of places. Threes or bust for them tonight.

All tied at 60 with under 3:30 to go

Comment

Also of. It's, if you count players, concessions, scorers table and fans, might be around 80 people on hand...granted it's Christmas break but I just get angry almost when I see the nicest facility in the NSIC sit empty
              Home hockey......that explains it

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                Partially explains it...I get low numbers, but what showed up from all the angles on camera honestly there can't be more than 100 in attendance. Again, this isn't a shot at the school or the programs, it just personally bothers me that there could be so few. I know...what a dumb thing to be bugged by, ha

Comment

Sannes and Hintz with combined nine pointed yet Dragons have ball down three with 10 seconds to go....

Comment

Wolves win 69-65 led by Ristau with 29 points 14 rebounds and eight blocks.

Comment

Partially explains it...I get low numbers, but what showed up from all the angles on camera honestly there can't be more than 100 in attendance. Again, this isn't a shot at the school or the programs, it just personally bothers me that there could be so few. I know...what a dumb thing to be bugged by, ha
                      I'm going tomorrow. It ticked me off that they have the women's game tonight, and the men's game tomorrow. I'm not going to make two trips in protest of that scheduling- and I have season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                        I'm going tomorrow. It ticked me off that they have the women's game tonight, and the men's game tomorrow. I'm not going to make two trips in protest of that scheduling- and I have season tickets.
                        Yes, not understanding that either. Enjoy the game. We'll see ya new years eve right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                          I doubt it there are a lot of people there either- UAH isn't a big rival and doesn't tend to draw very well.

From what I've heard, MSU has been very disappointed in the revenue drop since their old rivals abandoned the WCHA. If they got an invite from the Nacho they would be off like a prom dress.

Comment

Yes, not understanding that either. Enjoy the game. We'll see ya new years eve right?!
                            I'll be there if not ill or the weather stops me. You remember where I sit, I should be there for both the men's & women's games- except between the two, I'll be in the Johnson Alumni room then. Make sure to stop and say hello, I might have a surprise for you.

Comment

It's very worrisome how poorly we have shot at home these past few games... men down 11-8 with 14:38 to go 1st half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X