Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC week 3 chat

How about Bemidji with the 7 man rotation in todays loss to Crookston.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      How about Bemidji with the 7 man rotation in todays loss to Crookston.
      Their nearly-leading scorer did just leave the team in the last couple of days. Obviously they should still have more than eight guys who can play even if he were still on the team, but it certainly didn't help I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        Their nearly-leading scorer did just leave the team in the last couple of days. Obviously they should still have more than eight guys who can play even if he were still on the team, but it certainly didn't help I would imagine.
        Who's that?

Comment

Dominant 86-57 win for SMSU over USF. Nice payback. USF held to 33% shooting.

Turner Moen with 15. Taylor Schafer with 14. Ryan Bruggeman, Carter Kirk and KJ Davis with 11 apiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Who's that?
            From another thread...

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
            Didn't know where else to post this, so I will put it here. The Bemidji Pioneer is reporting that Lucas Wendt has left the BSU Program.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...es-bsu-program

Comment

Ah. Didn't realize he was one of their better players

Comment

A raucous crowd of 24 on hand at the Taylor Center to watch the Mavs take on the Golden Bears.

I'm sorry, but that's just embarrassing. I've seen more fans at Crookston games.
                I was there but on my best behavior.

Mavs were healthy and their depth prevailed.

I wonder if they will even televise their noon game on Tuesday. I asked the usher about tickets since they weren't in the season ticket package. She said that they won't be charging people. I would expect even less than were there today.

Comment

SMSU listed attendance at 1,401 tonight. I wasn't there, but it looked to be a solid crowd tonight.

Comment

Actually, he (Lucus Wendt) did not travel with the team last week at Northern/Moorhead, and still beat the Dragons. Tough night tonight.

I have been swamped with other responsibilities today, and didn't even get to the game. I have a few thoughts I look forward to sharing in the near future (nothing of predictive value, that's for sure). But I need to get back in the dialog with you guys.

Go Beavers!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                        Mavs dispatched CSP quite handily this afternoon. The games with Moorhead and Northern Dec. 30/31 should be quite interesting.
                        Moorhead is no threat....

Comment

I noticed that too. Also, Troy Slaby is no longer listed on our roster.

Comment

Originally posted by The Craigler View Post
                            I noticed that too. Also, Troy Slaby is no longer listed on our roster.

Comment

Another big matchup for the Wolves men and woman tomorrow. Tough to be a team twice this close together especially when the 2nd one is on the road. Hoping to finish up work in time to get up there for the games.

Comment

Mankato in a tight one with Waldorf. Halfway through the 2nd half, Mavs up two.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X