Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pickem: Week 2 Chat

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    I am just excited about MSU being 4-0 in the conference at this point with the 4 teams they've played. Kendrix provides an excellent all around game, I think we'll see a lot of weekends like this one for him statistically but likely never gaudy enough for POW. Same with Kirksey (this year at least). He's gonna be a beast the next couple of years.
    Regardless of the 1-1 record, I think it's hard to vote against a guy who averaged nearly 30, and set a career-high. Those milestone/career-high things tend to stick out. No slight to 10 assists for Bruggeman (saying he was responsible for *at least* 30 points in their game against St. Cloud), but SMSU was ripe for getting St. Cloud on the second end of a the back-to-back after they played a fast-paced and tightly contested game on Friday. I'll bet Evans gets the nod. Curious as to why West Texas A&M transfer Walton didn't play for USF on Saturday.

Comment

I'd say Evans too (btw on your career-high part, Bruggeman's 10 assists tied his career high)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        Huskies up 11 at half. Gage Davis is NOT in the building. Don't ask, I have no idea.
        I should have checked this Saturday.

I had no idea he wasn't going to play against the Mustangs until the game was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          WTF are they doing giving a gd drug test.(if thats what happened) Thats just f'ing great, there goes the SCSU recruiting. Huskies are as good as fvcked if kids think they'll be tested at SCSU, they'll just go to mankato or moorhead or any one of the other 15 teams in the league.

I want every team in the league tested.
          fair point. Safe to say Mankato won't

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
            fair point. Safe to say Mankato won't
            and relax -- kidding. Didn't Mankato kick a guy off the football team late in the year a couple years ago -- wide receiver?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
              and relax -- kidding. Didn't Mankato kick a guy off the football team late in the year a couple years ago -- wide receiver?
              There have been multiple basketball players (typically transfers) removed from the team before the 2nd semester over the years. Some football as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                There have been multiple basketball players (typically transfers) removed from the team before the 2nd semester over the years. Some football as well.
                that is my recollection also.

Comment

Didn't know where else to post this, so I will put it here. The Bemidji Pioneer is reporting that Lucas Wendt has left the BSU Program.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...es-bsu-program
                  Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X