Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC week 3 chat

Originally posted by laker View Post
    I'll be there if not ill or the weather stops me. You remember where I sit, I should be there for both the men's & women's games- except between the two, I'll be in the Johnson Alumni room then. Make sure to stop and say hello, I might have a surprise for you.
    Will they be slinging hot cocoa with Bailey's up there? Haha. I will certainly come find you.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      I doubt it there are a lot of people there either- UAH isn't a big rival and doesn't tend to draw very well.

From what I've heard, MSU has been very disappointed in the revenue drop since their old rivals abandoned the WCHA. If they got an invite from the Nacho they would be off like a prom dress.
      Prom must have gone much differently back in the day...haha

Senior year, I went with a friend I thought would just be fun. She fell asleep at 1030 at post prom on some bleachers and went home by 11, lol
      Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 12-15-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

WSC 62, Morningside 60......2:25 to go

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Prom must have gone much differently back in the day...haha

Senior year, I went with a friend I thought would just be fun. She fell asleep at 1030 at post prom on some bleachers and went home by 11, lol
          Sounds like my senior year. I think that we had the big Buffalo Lake Invitational at home for track. As track captain I thought it was a lot more important than prom. Put my suit on in the locker room after a long, hot sunny day- got sunburned. Some of my buddies came home with me after the supper & Grand March- played cards until we were falling asleep- around 11 too. No big deal!

Comment

Final: Morningside 70, Wayne State 66

WSC blew several big leads

Comment

A raucous crowd of 24 on hand at the Taylor Center to watch the Mavs take on the Golden Bears.

I'm sorry, but that's just embarrassing. I've seen more fans at Crookston games.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                A raucous crowd of 24 on hand at the Taylor Center to watch the Mavs take on the Golden Bears.

I'm sorry, but that's just embarrassing. I've seen more fans at Crookston games.
                Agreed. Even with students on winter break there should be a better turnout. A town of 40,000 people should create more local fan support.

Comment

It'd only be 21 without the 3 that CSP brought.

I'd add 4 more to the attendance if my son didn't have a tournament this weekend. Approaching 30 then at least :)

Comment

Officially 478.

Comment

Our simple sources in St Cloud have indicated that Gage Davis is currently warming up. SCSU, they know drama.

Comment

McCowan gymnasium looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by StateU View Post
                          McCowan gymnasium looks great!
                          Hard to believe it's the same place

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                            Officially 478.
                            There's probably less than that at the SC MBB game. Halenbeck is a morgue tonight. Pathetic!

Comment

Mavs dispatched CSP quite handily this afternoon. The games with Moorhead and Northern Dec. 30/31 should be quite interesting.

Comment

They announced 1239 at Halfback today. All that tells me is that SCSU has more season ticket holders than Mankato.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X