Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Week 9 Chat

John Warren cooking early in the Great North- 16pts on 6-6 FG 4-4 3pt. Augie leads 33-30

Comment

2:23 left in the 1st half, Wolves lead by 11. Lead has been as high as 19. Warriors are 1-9 from down town, but have found some life now that Wagner is back on the floor.

I'll say this. It's less than a half of basketball, but Northern is the best team I've watched all year.

Comment

Nothern dominates the first half and leads by 18 at the break. WSU can't make a shot and Cole Dahl has decided he's Reggie Miller. He must have 5 threes in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
          2:23 left in the 1st half, Wolves lead by 11. Lead has been as high as 19. Warriors are 1-9 from down town, but have found some life now that Wagner is back on the floor.

I'll say this. It's less than a half of basketball, but Northern is the best team I've watched all year.
          Their depth is overwhelming, an embarassment of riches up and down the roster.

Augie leads Bemidji 48-38 at the half behind 21 points from John Warren.

Comment

When they lost Peterka you could see the change in our players, I was shocked he was back this weekend. They look primed and ready to rekindle that fire they started the year with. It still coup d be the case, but tonight was one of three games I had pinned as possible "L''s" on the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Their depth is overwhelming, an embarassment of riches up and down the roster.

Augie leads Bemidji 48-38 at the half behind 21 points from John Warren.
              How many fouls up in Bemidji? The over/under is usually set around 45 total.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                How many fouls up in Bemidji? The over/under is usually set around 45 total.
                Thirteen total at the half. Berseth and Littler Conrad are restraining themselves

Comment

SMSU women win 73-58 to open up Hawaiian Night.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Thirteen total at the half. Berseth and Littler Conrad are restraining themselves
                    Berseth is a good one, you may survive and end it under two hours
                    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 02-03-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

St. Cloud it's going to lose the rest of the season. They hold the D2 championship trophy in SuFu. They slow played us all

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        St. Cloud it's going to lose the rest of the season. They hold the D2 championship trophy in SuFu. They slow played us all
                        If NSU shoots like they have tonight, no one in the NSIC is going to beat them.

Comment

I Hate to say it, but all that momentum Minot had is not existent anymore. They are n9 longer a regional team. My picks are NSU, Mankato, St. Cloud and possibly/probably SMSU

Comment

If NSU shoots like they have tonight, no one in the NSIC is going to beat them.
                            Well, we won't, though it will be nice to see how we play St. Cloud in two weeks with Peterka and at home. Huskies are en fuego

Comment

John Warren takes a seat for the night in Bemidji after putting up a herculean 32 points (8-13 3s) and 14 rebounds as Augie leads by 28 with 220 to play.

Comment

Congrats to the Wolves. Most complete NSIC team I've seen this year. Some nights you just get beat by a better squad. Tonight was one of those.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X