Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scheel Resigns at NWMSU

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
    I'm with Taxman. I generally like what you post. But in this case you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you have a personal frustration with people posting specific injuries, then why did you post that he had injury at all? You want to bend the rules but not break them.
    I'm not talking out both sides of my mouth. Anyone watching the Washburn game could see he wasn't completely healthy and I posted it during the game. Anyone could watch the tape and see that. I wasn't using "inside information", I simply used my eyes. If you don't understand the difference between that and coming to a message board or social media hours before the game begins to proclaim a player not only out for the game but also out for the year then I'm not sure what else there is to explain. Coaches and teams may not be on here but that info spreads quickly.

I wasn't aware there were rules in regards to this. Again, it's a personal frustration. Do others have to agree? No, and that's fine. Do I believe it frustrated the coaches? I think so based on the tweet the basketball account made, specifically to someone saying they confirmed it with someone close to the program. It was inaccurate and the "source" was probably the message boards or social media.

I don't expect you to agree and that's OK but this topic is pointless at this point.

Comment

I hope the great news about Austin means Ben is staying @ NW.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        I hope the great news about Austin means Ben is staying @ NW.
        I was thinking the same thing when I heard... hopefully it's all tied together. Regardless, Austin is a good Northwest guy... I'm glad he's not going anywhere.

Comment

Comment

You can breath easy that McCollum's not going to Missouri State. Just as I predicted, they're too Big Time to make a hire like that.

Instead, they went out and got themselves Dana Ford, who has the highly impressive career head coaching record of 57-65 playing in the mighty Ohio Valley Conference. You can't make this stuff up. But, hey, he was a DI head coach so that makes him automatically better than anyone at any "inferior" level of basketball.

He'll get paid $450-500k per year and be the fourth or fifth best college basketball coach in the state of Missouri (and that's being optimistic).

Comment

Think Drake would take a look at McCollum? Was looking through Ben's bio and saw that he's an Iowa native, but not sure if a job like that would be appealing for him?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X