Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional Matchups and Predictions

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Wolves get it done, the Sioux Falls Sports Authority people are doing cartwheels.

Comment

Mavs lose 90-83. Missed too many free throws in the second half. Good effort. Didn't see a regional runnerup finish early in the season- or even at the end of the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        What's with the guy in the yellow jacket?

Comment

Uh yeah I got that. The second part is what I was looking for. Hopefully he will update it before the Elite Eight. ;)

Comment

Congrats to the Wolves!

Comment

Looks like the Winona South crew will be joining us in the Middle of Nowhere as well. Lincoln Memorial losing is huge, they wouldve been the #1 seed had they won tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Looks like the Winona South crew will be joining us in the Middle of Nowhere as well. Lincoln Memorial losing is huge, they wouldve been the #1 seed had they won tonight.

Comment

Yes, they do that now.

Comment

Congrats WOLVES!!!!
                    Le Moyne, Tennessee up next?

Comment

Has been a long 20 years for sure. Probably not as big of a thing as beating the Jacks on their home floor was, but HUGE that it's in Sioux Falls. Timing is perfect as it moves to Evansville, IN for 4 years after this. I bought my ticket for Tuesday yesterday. Really glad I'm not regretting that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ddwitte View Post
                        Has been a long 20 years for sure. Probably not as big of a thing as beating the Jacks on their home floor was, but HUGE that it's in Sioux Falls. Timing is perfect as it moves to Evansville, IN for 4 years after this. I bought my ticket for Tuesday yesterday. Really glad I'm not regretting that right now.
                        When do you think they will announce time of game?

Comment

Originally posted by ddwitte View Post
                          Pretty amazing it has been 20 years considering how storied the Northern program is.

heck SMSU has 2 appearances in the Elite Eight since Northern last made it! Although one was Baskersfield , California and the other was Springfield, Massachusetts so those were trips a lot fo folks couldn't make.

I feel jealous of the Northern fans that it is in Sioux Falls. We had a chance for that to be us the last 2 years and we would have got so many fans there. Northern will do the same and it will be basically a home game for them. That would have been so much fun if it would have been the Mustangs,

I also think Sioux Falls is a great place for this . disappointed it is going to Evansville.

Northern fans enjoy. You are great fans and will represent the NSIC well.

Comment

Wild guess on Elite 8 seeding:
                            #1 Ferris State vs #8 Barry
                            #4 Northern vs #5 LeMoyne
                            #3 West Texas vs #6 Cal Baptist
                            #2 Queens vs #7 East Stroudsberg

Comment

• These conditions of parole have gotten way out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                                When do you think they will announce time of game?
                                Augie found out Tuesday night in 2016

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X