Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional Matchups and Predictions

So, any folks from the boards going to make an appearance tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Shifting meetings/work around to make it to a Sioux Falls if the Mavs prevail tonight. But no trip to Maryville today.

Comment

Comment

Hope to say hi.

Comment

Alllllright...here's to hoping both Mankato and Northern lose tonight and, to take the place of both squads, a freshly-healed Justin Pitts and the Bearcats are allowed to reclaim their role as Central Region Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              Alllllright...here's to hoping both Mankato and Northern lose tonight and, to take the place of both squads, a freshly-healed Justin Pitts and the Bearcats are allowed to reclaim their role as Central Region Champions.
              After receiving a message from a fellow poster feeling my "congrats Augie, go Jennies" comment was too hurtful and unpleasant I thank you for proving a point I made to them.

Comment

After receiving a message from a fellow poster feeling my "congrats Augie, go Jennies" comment was too hurtful and unpleasant I thank you for proving a point I made to them.
                Funny, I was prepped to use that one against you if you were too hurt and offended.

I believe I've made my stance on supporting Augie's rivals in the postseason pretty clear. As I said before, I know there are several on here who feel that a win for the conference is better than no win at all, but I very strongly disagree and offer no apologies for that conviction.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                  Funny, I was prepped to use that one against you if you were too hurt and offended.

I believe I've made my stance on supporting Augie's rivals in the postseason pretty clear. As I said before, I know there are several on here who feel that a win for the conference is better than no win at all, but I very strongly disagree and offer no apologies for that conviction.
                  Oh, I know. You've made it clear, as I feel I have. The message just made me laugh as I had previously said how UCM is all that is standing in their way of a title, I saw them as that good this year. Which is as complimentary as I've ever been.

Comment

A private message received simply because you don't support Augie or other conference members in certain times is incredibly silly. I would cheer for a small handful of teams in our conference to be successful otherwise I don't want them to win. Some fan bases are relentless on their high horses in times of success and my blood pressure stays level if they don't win. That is a win for me. I just said "win" too many times.

Go Wolves!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it, most of us Augie people know we're kind of insufferable so we should probably have thick enough skin to handle it. Sometimes you just gotta take the rough with the buff.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                        A private message received simply because you don't support Augie or other conference members in certain times is incredibly silly. I would cheer for a small handful of teams in our conference to be successful otherwise I don't want them to win. Some fan bases are relentless on their high horses in times of success and my blood pressure stays level if they don't win. That is a win for me. I just said "win" too many times.

Go Wolves!
                        In defense of us Augie guys, we tend to relentlessly stay on our high horses in times of success and less success.

Comment

Well it appears the refs wanted to make their mark on the game. Fouls called 30... points scored 25

Comment

If you're wearing yellow, it's a foul...

Comment

With all due respect they need to stop going to that sideline reporter.

Comment

Wolves up 43-42 at half. I really feel bad the refs are taking over the game on both ends. These players need to be able to play without calling everything. Northen went on a 10-0 run to go up 8 at one point but Mankato came back and eventually went up 3 later in the half. Anderson from Mankato is playing really well. When Mankato went small and Northen decided not to feed the post in the zone, Mankato really closed the gap.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X