Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elite Eight

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Not at all. The thought that this all made you squirm for a few more weeks was enjoyable.

If you think two words is the same as post after post after post of what you guys have done for years. I'm just going to finish getting ready for church laughing the whole way there.
    Originally posted by ddwitte View Post
    1 for 4, couldn't get a lot of shots over the long defenders, but Gabe passed up at least one open look.

Comment

I will add how happy I am for the man who was as big a part of this as any, that got no recognition all year really or accolades. Carter Evans had a great game today in a big, big moment and I am so happy for him.
      Carter Evans was the best player on the court today. It was very entertaining watching a post player dominate the game. I was at what may have been Carter Evans coming out party in Sioux Falls over Thanksgiving weekend against MSSU. He totally dominated that game. He is a joy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Breaking: Fan who supported the opponent of his rival is angered by rival fans supporting his team's opponent.

Its never made sense to me in the first place. Its one thing to sit down and watch a game as a neutral, but who cares how anyone but your own team does?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
          There's a reason these refs aren't at the D-I level: Ticky-tacky.
          That doesn't really have any meaning. 99% of D1 officials suck as well. It's an epidemic throughout all levels of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
            That doesn't really have any meaning. 99% of D1 officials suck as well. It's an epidemic throughout all levels of the game.
            I consider 1 of them to be pretty good and he will be officiating the Final Four. But I'm a little biased being he is a friend of mine.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Saw that Ferris big man Hankins is transferring to Xavier...um, good luck

Comment

Based on Saturday's game I would have him NSU third string post player.

Comment

Comment

Don't get me wrong, he is a very good player, but they have a pretty good few years set up at Ferris. I did see Mack left Xavier so maybe he won't now. Again, it's someone else's view or dream, I don't want to take a "grumpy" on it, but it's odd, to me, when you could try to have a really special run.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, he is a very good player, but they have a pretty good few years set up at Ferris. I did see Mack left Xavier so maybe he won't now. Again, it's someone else's view or dream, I don't want to take a "grumpy" on it, but it's odd, to me, when you could try to have a really special run.
                      Heard another rumor that one of their guards is transferring too. But they did win four straight conference title and I trust in the beard to keep getting the job done.
                      Originally posted by benchwarmer75 View Post
                      Based on Saturday's game I would have him NSU third string post player.

Comment

Where did you see that information or are you just trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by ichabodhater View Post
                          Where did you see that information or are you just trolling?
                          Trolling a team that isn't even in this regional part of the message board?

Just sharing something I saw on the Midwest section. No one disputed it, so who knows

Comment

DII Bulletin released its All-American team. Despite making it to the national championship game, the Wolves had no players make any level of the team. That includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Team, as well as the Honorable Mention list, which is considerable.

https://www.wusports.com/documents/2...?ismobile=true

On the one hand, we have said all year that they were definitely a true team rather than a star player or two, but on the other hand, it's still kind of amazing.

Comment

Tyler Rudolph 2nd team my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                                DII Bulletin released its All-American team. Despite making it to the national championship game, the Wolves had no players make any level of the team. That includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Team, as well as the Honorable Mention list, which is considerable.

https://www.wusports.com/documents/2...?ismobile=true

On the one hand, we have said all year that they were definitely a true team rather than a star player or two, but on the other hand, it's still kind of amazing.
                                I mean...it's easy to make a case as a fan, but when it comes to awards I usually leave it up to others on here to defend anything, just to know if it is seen by all. It is what it is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X