• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MWSU men's coach

So MUCH juice!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
      Fair complexioned bald guy with glasses wearing a flesh colored suit....that can't be a good look.

I couldn't find a picture from his playing days....if you can find one post it.

In all seriousness, he sounds like a good guy and very capable coach. Hope he does well in the MIAA except when he plays the Lame Mules. Still hoping Coach K finds another gig and leaves UCM.
      Haven't you heard the latest rumor. The men's and women's team are switching head coaches and assistants since one can build a program and the other does well with other coaches players. At least the first year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
        Haven't you heard the latest rumor. The men's and women's team are switching head coaches and assistants since one can build a program and the other does well with other coaches players. At least the first year.

Amen, brother. At the very least, the National Champion Jennies should play in the marquee time slot next season and Coach K's Lame Mules should fill the JV time slot.

Sorry, I didn't mean to steer this thread away from Coach Sundance..... carry on Juice fans.
        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-29-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          As MrAugustana alluded to Sundance Wicks' schtick is A LOT to handle if you're not a Northern/Missouri Western fan. Every coach, including Augustana's own Tom Billeter has a schtick but Sundance's can be especially exhausting. Heres a quick primer through my biased lense:

Exhibit #1 is his twitter feed: @CoachSundance

Exhibit #2 is his previously referenced attire. I would be shocked if he doesnt wear a bright yellow suit during his time in St Joe.

Exhibit #3 is every quote given here:

http://nsuwolves.com/news/2016/4/14/...ant-coach.aspx

Im sure he'll supply several more examples now that hes in charge of a program. Who knows how his time as a Griffon will play out but we'll all be sick of the word "juice" very quickly.
          It's going to be different from what we're used to, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
            It's going to be different from what we're used to, that's for sure.
            If I had to hire a coach I would take this guy in a second. Put it this way; if he fails as a head coach it will not be for a lack of effort. You will get everything he has, which is a lot in my opinion. The players love the guy and his enthusiasm is complete and uncurable.

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...s/n10418?snl=1

Comment

Is Sundance Wicks D2 basketball's PJ Fleck?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                  Is Sundance Wicks D2 basketball's PJ Fleck?
                  I actually just said this to some co-workers. "He reminds me of PJ Fleck, but even more energy."

Comment

As MrAugustana alluded to Sundance Wicks' schtick is A LOT to handle if you're not a Northern/Missouri Western fan. Every coach, including Augustana's own Tom Billeter has a schtick but Sundance's can be especially exhausting. Heres a quick primer through my biased lense:

Exhibit #1 is his twitter feed: @CoachSundance

Exhibit #2 is his previously referenced attire. I would be shocked if he doesnt wear a bright yellow suit during his time in St Joe.

Exhibit #3 is every quote given here:

http://nsuwolves.com/news/2016/4/14/...ant-coach.aspx

Im sure he'll supply several more examples now that hes in charge of a program. Who knows how his time as a Griffon will play out but we'll all be sick of the word "juice" very quickly.
                    Thought you would enjoy this, "If you're juicful, you're useful. If you're juiceless you're useless."

https://youtu.be/SJnPs7_EUag

Comment

Originally posted by ddwitte View Post
                      Thought you would enjoy this, "If you're juicful, you're useful. If you're juiceless you're useless."

https://youtu.be/SJnPs7_EUag
                      He'll have a great career as a televangelist if this whole basketball thing doesnt pan out

Comment

He'll have a great career as a televangelist if this whole basketball thing doesnt pan out
                        His sister is a nun. They like to play "nun on one".

Comment

Is the Sunny introductory press conference archived anywhere?

Comment

Sundance's younger brother is an Assistant Coach at the University of the Pacific, Stockton CA.

Comment

Originally posted by nsufan View Post
                              Sundance's younger brother is an Assistant Coach at the University of the Pacific, Stockton CA.

Let me guess his name.......Butch Cassidy Wicks ?

Comment

The "sun-liners": https://twitter.com/gogriffons/statu...525528576?s=21

The whole thing: https://www.youtube.com/embed/kDFQX9i-Lf8

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X