Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NWMSU

Sounds like it's a toss up between Zion and Witthus for the 1st pick in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      Sounds like it's a toss up between Zion and Witthus for the 1st pick in the draft.
      Witthus helped his team go further in their tournament AND he had a hip pointer... I think the choice is obvious. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
        This is disappointing. As a true freshman he got some minutes which says a lot to me about what kind of talent he has. He showed some flashes of that ability through the year. My guess would be that with the other 2 small guard spots also being filled by freshman, playing time was a factor, especially if he wants to play extended minutes at the point. It would've been interesting to see over the next 3 years if they ever went really small and quick with all 3 of them on the floor. Someone is going to get a nice player.
        I hate to see him go but I don't blame him. He wasn't going to start and was looking at 10-15min of playing time per game. He would have been REALLY good depth at the guard spot though. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
          I hate to see him go but I don't blame him. He wasn't going to start and was looking at 10-15min of playing time per game. He would have been REALLY good depth at the guard spot though. :(
          Probably means NW now only wins national championship next year by 20 instead of 30 points.

Comment

• Comment

This made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Make's me wish all the more the blatant double dribble had been called in the semi.

Comment

Would love for NW to get the invite so they could have the opportunity to decline as well.

Comment

I hope it was players and coaches that made the decision not to go to White House and not ordered from higher ups in administration in order to make political statement. Not a big fan of mixing sports and politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                          I hope it was players and coaches that made the decision not to go to White House and not ordered from higher ups in administration in order to make political statement. Not a big fan of mixing sports and politics.
                          Yeah, to me it should just be viewed as an honor. I'd go regardless of who is in office. Too much social media pressure on it being a referendum on either for or against whomever is president.

(Insert "sad" gif)

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Yeah, to me it should just be viewed as an honor. I'd go regardless of who is in office. Too much social media pressure on it being a referendum on either for or against whomever is president.

(Insert "sad" gif)

Comment

• Comment

Looks like tentative date for NWMSU @ Duke is 10/26/19.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X