Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-20 NSIC Women's BB

The Mavericks win the exhibition game over the UW-Eau Claire Blugolds 91-74

All 16 Minnesota State players that saw action in the game made at least one field goal and senior guard Kirstin Klitzke led the team with 13 points.

As a team, the Mavericks shot 47% from the field and 47.1% from beyond the arc while making 21-26 free throw attempts. Minnesota State also outrebounded the Blugolds 42-29.

Last edited by laker; 11-06-2019, 08:11 PM.

Really excited to see what Kailee Oliverson looks like on the court. 6'3 and athletic we haven't had a player with this kind of potential before. Not to mention the fact she was a McDonald's All-American candidate and originally had committed to Nevada. I think this womens team will me much improved especially getting our post back, and with Kus and Marti providing senior leadership. Dont know about a top five finish, but certainly should finish higher than predicted.

Comment

simple as a $3 bill How do you think the Husky women will do this year?

Comment

Mustang women win the opener over East Central, 58-53.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Mustang women win the opener over East Central, 58-53.
          One of our local reporters shared on Twitter that this was SMSU's first season-opening win since 2013-14 and its first season-opening win over a Division II program since 2008-09. Pretty crazy stat!

Comment

10 am starts don't faze the Mustangs either, up 49-25 at half on (admittedly bad) Ouachita Baptist.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              simple as a $3 bill How do you think the Husky women will do this year?
              Still waiting

Comment

This is going to be a fun season for the SMSU women I can tell already

Comment

Maverick women looked impressive in their first game, defeating Northern Michigan substantially. However, last night lost a close game at home to Michigan Tech. Lots of players getting PT, including the freshman from New Ulm, who is very quick. Drost hasn't seemed to been her normal offensive self as yet; hopefully she will soon. Hopefully they can move up in the conference this year; it's been a while since they have been a contender.

Comment

Very nice win last night for the Cougar women over regional stalwart Emporia State. Tonight should be a good NSIC measuring stick with a much improved SMSU team in the conference opener
                    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Northern had the Dragons tamed for virtually the entire game, then poof, the Dragons scorched them in the 4th. Would have been a really nice win, bummer

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        Northern had the Dragons tamed for virtually the entire game, then poof, the Dragons scorched them in the 4th. Would have been a really nice win, bummer
                        I watched the last couple of minutes on the Dragon Twitter feed. Came in better than when I watch it on the regular site.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I watched the last couple of minutes on the Dragon Twitter feed. Came in better than when I watch it on the regular site.
                          Watched the first part of the game (on mute of course) but that's all I was able to watch.

Comment

Wolves take down RMAC #4 preseason Metro State tonight. Impressive win. Between this and nearly taking down Moorhead very impressed lately with this Wolves squad.

Comment

MSU women with an upset vs. Winona St. tonight at Winona. I'm really impressed with Mav freshmen Joey Batt and Shea Fuller.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X