Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jakob Lowrance update

Another loss to a crappy, team but since they beat us twice they must not be as crappy as the mules.

Comment

Gee, I wonder how much lost revenue the failed mules basketball program is costing the athletic department. Attendance is probably down a couple thousand fans per game from where it was under coach Kim Anderson. Maybe athletic director Jerry Hughes would get off his dead ass on the coaching situation if Jerry's compensation was more closely tied to results. Isn't that what it's all about for a college athletic director.....winning, putting people in the seats and generating revenue for the athletic department.
      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 01-26-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Man View Post
        I have stayed away from this forum of late because of all the noise about a change. While things have not been what we wanted...we have had several injury issues that is hard to deal with in basketball as the bench is only so deep. Look at last year...arguably our most talented player signed his LOI and then got hurt...he has not seen the floor yet. That hurt. Another guy that was still playing was hurt all of the pre-season last year...but gutted through it to have a decent season.

This year, we lose our starting post...but he has come back to give it everything he has. We lost our top scorer for a stretch, and another of our scorers that we depend on. Add to it a starting guard...and it is a difficult time. There is more to it than anyone knows...or quite frankly needs to know. People are going to gripe and *****...that is their right...I get it. The team has been snake bit the last couple of years, but my faith is in DK. He is a great guy, and good coach. I am close enough to the program to know what is up...and can only sit back and hope all the pieces fall back into place. DK has a proven track record...just needs things to bounce his way to get things on track. So, in the meantime...I will just stay away from all the opinions...if that makes sense.

Now go ahead and blast away. Obviously that is everyone's individual right. Mule Man OUT...GO MULES! GO GET EM DK!!

We're 5 years in at UCM with coach K. and who cares what he did at Arkansas Tech. Is he a good guy, so what, the world is full of good guys who can't cut it. This is college not high school and college coaches get to keep their jobs if they're successful. If Jerry lets this slide then Jerry needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Man View Post
          I have stayed away from this forum of late because of all the noise about a change. While things have not been what we wanted...we have had several injury issues that is hard to deal with in basketball as the bench is only so deep. Look at last year...arguably our most talented player signed his LOI and then got hurt...he has not seen the floor yet. That hurt. Another guy that was still playing was hurt all of the pre-season last year...but gutted through it to have a decent season.

This year, we lose our starting post...but he has come back to give it everything he has. We lost our top scorer for a stretch, and another of our scorers that we depend on. Add to it a starting guard...and it is a difficult time. There is more to it than anyone knows...or quite frankly needs to know. People are going to gripe and *****...that is their right...I get it. The team has been snake bit the last couple of years, but my faith is in DK. He is a great guy, and good coach. I am close enough to the program to know what is up...and can only sit back and hope all the pieces fall back into place. DK has a proven track record...just needs things to bounce his way to get things on track. So, in the meantime...I will just stay away from all the opinions...if that makes sense.

Now go ahead and blast away. Obviously that is everyone's individual right. Mule Man OUT...GO MULES! GO GET EM DK!!

Every team has injuries, etc., nobody is questioning that issue. With your inside knowledge of the team, maybe you could give us a year by year recap of why the Mules continue to slide. It can't all be injuries and bad luck....can it?

Comment

Another disappointing loss today by the Mules. Bottom line, if you have the ball in your hands at the end of the game you are "EXPECTED" to make your free throws. Jafar didn't which was surprising given he had just converted an "and one" to put the Mules up by one. That's not bad luck but a player not getting the job done.

Comment

I live in San Diego and watch most of the games on the internet. The home crowd size is awful with barely a one thousand fans in attendance. That's what you get when the team is in 10th place with a 3-6 record. Poor recruiting, poor coaching, and poor play. Need some proof, just go back and look at the total collapse at the end of last season. As already mentioned, the clock has struck midnight for coach K. and it's time for the fat lady to sing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                I root for the Mules but D.K. has done Nothing at UCM. A loosing road record and 1 post season appearance with another coaches players. This is year 5 didn't gripe till year 3 I've seen enough it's not working.

Mule4ever pretty well summed it up for the majority of Mules fans.....yup, it's not working.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X