Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Getting swept will make it really tough to get to 15.

Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

moorhead on road for two more this weekend. Need at least a split as 0-3 against d2 teams on season so far. Crookston has pretty decent starting lineup...not sure about depth. Moorhead will have to improve on the dismal 2-16 from three showing against northern. Important weekend for young team to try and get some confidence. Baumgartner and Park need more help on offense as not much else going against solid nsu defense last Saturday. Would like to see sem provide some offense as he will be one of the better defensive players in the conference. Doubt all three of Beeninga, coad and irsfeld will struggle to score again this weekend.

Comment

SMSU needs to sweep. starting out 1-2 on 3 home games puts you in a bit of a hole, although to goo teams. The bigger issue is those losses would be to teams you are competing with in the top of the South. The head to head matters. really big game tonight.

Who knows. maybe USF can lose 2 this weekend... (no chance)

Comment

Good to see Rogan's Shoes has not fallen victim to online shopping......

WINONA TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS FOR THEIR INTROS!!!

Someone see if Dapper Dan's pearls have snapped from being clutched too tightly.

Comment

Jameson Bryant starting for Augie in place of AJ Plitzuweit who is in street clothes on the bench. Great start.

Comment

Tom yanks Michael Schaefer two minutes into the game for not taking advantage Whitelow guarding him in the post as Winona is switching everything

Comment

9-4 Winona at the under 15 TO

Warriors are 3-10 from the field and Augie is 2-8......and somehow that is better than it looked.

Comment

Augie's ability to capably defend and struggles to score are the exact opposite of most young teams. Another reason to be high on the future of this core.

Comment

Kevion Taylor continues to be an aesthetically pleasing player

Comment

Found MSU-SMSU on MidcoSN2 just in time to see a text book Ryan Floppemann, he's still got it folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      Kevion Taylor continues to be an aesthetically pleasing player
                      He would be on my All-Jealousy team this season.

Comment

I've watched three minutes of SMSU-MSU and Floppeman has drawn two fouls and asked for a third, if it wasn't for Nick Dufault copying Turner Moen down to the haircut I would need to turn it off.

Augie only down 38-32 at the half thanks to 13 from the perfection that is Matt Cartwright's jumper.

Comment

Any Winona fans at the game? It looks like there can't be more than four hundred people there, but maybe my eyes deceive me. Or are there several hundred people directly behind the camera crew?

Comment

I've watched three minutes of SMSU-MSU and Floppeman has drawn two fouls and asked for a third
                            Just drew another one after plummeting to the ground on a pretty normal-looking screen from a Mankato player.

Comment

I've watched three minutes of SMSU-MSU and Floppeman has drawn two fouls and asked for a third, if it wasn't for Nick Dufault copying Turner Moen down to the haircut I would need to turn it off.

Augie only down 38-32 at the half thanks to 13 from the perfection that is Matt Cartwright's jumper.
                              That's his best attribute.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X