Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Trevor Hanson is out of control, hits a 3 from 30 feet to beat the shot clock and then a more normal one two possessions later to give Augie an improbable 5 point lead with two minutes to go

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
      Things are starting to correct themselves.
      Wolves looked terrible the first 23 minutes getting down 17. Battled all the way back, trying to pull one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        Great D by Nixon. I was actually beyond shocked the flail didn't draw a whistle.
        McCloud is a nice player as well AND he wears long sleeves which is even more intimidating

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          McCloud is a nice player as well AND he wears long sleeves which is even more intimidating
          The long sleeves are second only to the oversize T-shirt that Bruggeman wears. Two of my favorites.

Comment

First time in NSIC pick em I go against Augie and they promptly beat Winona by 8 without Plitzuweit. Texas Tom is the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              The long sleeves are second only to the oversize T-shirt that Bruggeman wears. Two of my favorites.
              You know he wears it that big to give opponents more fabric to foul

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                Wolves looked terrible the first 23 minutes getting down 17. Battled all the way back, trying to pull one out.

Comment

Nothing like stealing one from Winona. After being down by 10 late in the game Jameson Bryan leads the charge to win 88-80.

Comment

It was about the margin I expected as the Wolves win by 11, but the game definitely took a different route to get there. NSU was down 17 early in the 2nd half then Smith and King finally got aggressive and took over. PG Morgan and big Thompson are pretty good for the Beavers. NSU big guys looked lost for most of the game on both ends. Defense picked up and shots started to fall at the end. Hopefully NSU comes out quicker tomorrow night.

Comment

Found MSU-SMSU on MidcoSN2 just in time to see a text book Ryan Floppemann, he's still got it folks.
                      So, we just got home...watched the last 40 seconds of NSU, I flip over to this MSU/SMSU and within fifteen real time seconds, I got to see the same thing. It is so obnoxious, but he does it well. Game got pretty exciting here, SMSU had a series of steals and scores that seemed the beginning of something magical.

Comment

Mankato wins by 8 despite a career high 36 (31 by his teammates) from Floppeman

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                          It was about the margin I expected as the Wolves win by 11, but the game definitely took a different route to get there. NSU was down 17 early in the 2nd half then Smith and King finally got aggressive and took over. PG Morgan and big Thompson are pretty good for the Beavers. NSU big guys looked lost for most of the game on both ends. Defense picked up and shots started to fall at the end. Hopefully NSU comes out quicker tomorrow night.
                          Looked at the box score and Decker may have had the most unimpressive 18 point game ever.

Comment

You know he wears it that big to give opponents more fabric to foul
                            Good point. I didn't think of it that way, but you're 100% right.

Comment

Mankato wins by 8 despite a career high 36 (31 by his teammates) from Floppeman
                              For clarification, that career high of 36 is for points. He's flopped more than that in one game before.

Comment

Only one I missed. Went with Crookston and they put up 108 on Moorhead. Kuddos to Augustana. They were hot at the end. Winona was cold from the arc all night long.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X