Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Did they get that one who looks like he might just be on his way out if HS?
    At least he didn't have to toss SaTTher last night. :)

Comment

I'd 100% agree he's an agitator. Just don't agree with the amount of them that he 'starts'.

But as Augieholic pointed out, people are dismissing the actual culprit in this instance. And that happens a lot with Anderson. But, he's earned the non-benefit of the doubt for the most part.

I'd also bet if you talk to coaches and players they'd tell you part of the plan is to get him worked up since he can run a little hot at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        The Brian Dolan curse has been excised, drinks are on the house!
        I think that's what started the curse....

Comment

For better or worse, we get Crookston/Northern in silent film mode tonight.

Comment

Have yet to see one Shrimptastic ad during this UIU webcast, I'm worried that the palates of NE Iowa did not appreciate what they had until it was gone

Comment

Augie up 2 at the half in a game light on defense and heavy Stolen Brothers BBQ ads. Augie has a distinct size advantage and shot/rebounded UIU out of a fairly weak 2-3 zone but UIU is doing enough offensively to stay in the game.

Comment

Every time Augie looks like they might make headway, UIU hits a 3.

Comment

Brooks McCown just Tebowed in reaction to a foul on UIU, what a time to be alive.

Comment

Augie wins 91-76 for the road sweep, 23 for Hanson, 18 for Schaefer, Tom building a helluva COY resume

Comment

• Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Krieger injured right leg. Immediately after a blantant elbow from Guebert on the other end.

BIG loss for the Mavs. Likely multiple games.

Comment

Unbelievable inbound pass alley-oop tip-in with 0.4 left to send the Wayne State vs. Winona into overtime. Beautifully drawn up play, Ben Dentingler finished it.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          Krieger injured right leg. Immediately after a blantant elbow from Guebert on the other end.

BIG loss for the Mavs. Likely multiple games.
                          Sources on sight indicate he was saying it was his hamstring.

Carlos Anderson mustve read the boards today, hes unreal

Comment

Wayne State wins a tough overtime game in Winona. By golly, Augie can get some help from their travel partner this year

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              Sources on sight indicate he was saying it was his hamstring.

Carlos Anderson mustve read the boards today, hes unreal
                              I havent been paying attention because I didnt are anything that happened...now I just looked up who Carlos was...and the face certainly was familiar. Conference tourney and regional tourney he wouldn't stop talking, to the fans included.

Comment

Moorhead gets a win 100-97. Not much defense again. Moorhead vaunted freshman Play well... Baumgartner 28, sem 19 and irsfeld 10.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X