Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Evans (7-28) and Guebert (10-23) combine for 51 of USF's 70 shots this evening. And 20 of their 22 3-point attempts.

They'd be a very solid team with just a little more (any) depth.

Comment

Comment

End of regulation between Wayne and Winona

https://twitter.com/BrettHansen9/sta...859822592?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Amazing. Reminds me of the game MSU played against Minot State last year in the conference tournament. Krieger made a three as time expired to send the game to OT, and an eventual win for the Mavs.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Parker Fox with 21 points seven rebounds, Ian with a double-double points/assists, Bo with a double-double points/rebounds.

I dont know how to get you to the video, but Parker had a posterizing dunk tonight that even had the Crookston fans on their feet and cheering.
            https://twitter.com/overtime/status/1071623000347283458

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              So WSU is up 1 with a second to go, the ball is knocked out of bands and Eisner is arguing for more time on the clock?

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Eisner should be fired for having Whitelow guard the inbounder

Comment

I was dumbfounded when I was watchin it. I thought for sure there would be 3 defenders staying right by the basket and 2 more floating around. there was only .4 on the clock, not enough to catch and shoot. Only a tip-in could've tied it

Comment

5'9" Whitelow on the ball rather than 6'8" Gathje or Miller?? Or even Koontz. Took great execution but that certainly made it easier to pull off.

I also noticed from the boxscore that Winona only had 10 fouls and Wayne 16. Game must have had decent flow with that few called in an OT game.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                      5'9" Whitelow on the ball rather than 6'8" Gathje or Miller?? Or even Koontz. Took great execution but that certainly made it easier to pull off.

I also noticed from the boxscore that Winona only had 10 fouls and Wayne 16. Game must have had decent flow with that few called in an OT game.

Comment

Comment

Another angle....

Comment

Is there somebody in charge of keeping track of the pick 'em this year? I may have missed the results post.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                              Is there somebody in charge of keeping track of the pick 'em this year? I may have missed the results post.
                              I'm gonna be tabulating that this week and then will update each week going forward. It's been an adult couple of weeks and am finally getting caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                                I'm gonna be tabulating that this week and then will update each week going forward. It's been an adult couple of weeks and am finally getting caught up.
                                So in other words, no. :)
                                Sorry, couldn't resist, it was sitting right there. You know how I can be.

Believe me, I appreciate all the work you put in to do this. Even though my picks usually suck.
                                Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 12-10-2018, 09:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add credit

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X