Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    For clarification, that career high of 36 is for points. He's flopped more than that in one game before.
    +1

Comment

SMSU was only 2-19 from deep...that would hurt anyone. I believe the Mustangs will take the 2nd matchup

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Only one I missed. Went with Crookston and they put up 108 on Moorhead. Kuddos to Augustana. They were hot at the end. Winona was cold from the arc all night long.
        Hopefully Crookston got that out of their system tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Only one I missed. Went with Crookston and they put up 108 on Moorhead. Kuddos to Augustana. They were hot at the end. Winona was cold from the arc all night long.
          War Damn Golden Eagles! Cleary with an average 47 points...

Comment

For clarification, that career high of 36 is for points. He's flopped more than that in one game before.
            +100

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              SMSU was only 2-19 from deep...that would hurt anyone. I believe the Mustangs will take the 2nd matchup
              They were something like that last year in the NCAA tournament as well. It was said that was the reason they lost then too. Then they did it again tonight.

I'll take that action :)

Comment

He can score the basketball. He'll go for over 50 against the Mavs I would guess.

Comment

Nice win for the Mavs tonight at SW State. Hopefully can be ready for Sioux Falls tomorrow evening.

Comment

16-28 FG, 7-8 from 3, 8-8 FT, back to the drawing board for the vaunted Dragon freshmen

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      16-28 FG, 7-8 from 3, 8-8 FT, back to the drawing board for the vaunted Dragon freshmen
                      He is celebrating his 21st birthday. Hopefully he took more shots in the game than he will afterwards.

Comment

He is celebrating his 21st birthday. Hopefully he took more shots in the game than he will afterwards.
                        Is it really? Move over Larry Bird, Terrell Owens and Pearl Harbor...Harrison Cleary has claimed this day.

He could potentially break the NSIC conference scoring record by the end of this, his junior year
                        Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 12-07-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Is it really? Move over Larry Bird, Terrell Owens and Pearl Harbor...Harrison Cleary has claimed this day.

He could potentially break the NSIC conference scoring record by the end of this, his junior year
                          Upon further review, there are about four people that can take down the record potentially...though I only know three of the four, I couldn't tell you if the fourth was a made up name or even still on Concordias roster

Comment

Tonight's win by WSC over Upper Iowa snaps a five-year losing streak to the Peacocks. WSC hadn't won in the series since February 23, 2013.

WSC is now on a 6-game win streak, it's longest winning streak since a 15-game win streak under Greg McDermott in the 1999-00 season. The Wildcats' 7-1 start on the year is the best start for a WSC MBB team since 1969-70.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                              Tonight's win by WSC over Upper Iowa snaps a five-year losing streak to the Peacocks. WSC hadn't won in the series since February 23, 2013.
                              The Brian Dolan curse has been excised, drinks are on the house!

Comment

....ahem, it's MY day.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X