Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 2 Chat

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Baumgartner and Sem go 13-16 against Crookston for 28 pts...let me know what other vaunted freshman did that in the nsic tonight...
    Tough to compete with a team that gave up 108 points tonight, but Augie's freshmen put up 34 points in Winona.....and they got that W.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Tough to compete with a team that gave up 108 points tonight, but Augie's freshmen put up 34 points in Winona.....and they got that W.
        Also love Augie freshman...been saying that consistently about Msum and Augie for past year...

Comment

Really? I'd wager I've seen more MSU basketball than you over the past couple seasons. He isn't my favorite player because he can carry on a bit more than I prefer. But you're just flat out wrong on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
            Really? I'd wager I've seen more MSU basketball than you over the past couple seasons. He isn't my favorite player because he can carry on a bit more than I prefer. But you're just flat out wrong on this.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              So, we just got home...watched the last 40 seconds of NSU, I flip over to this MSU/SMSU and within fifteen real time seconds, I got to see the same thing. It is so obnoxious, but he does it well. Game got pretty exciting here, SMSU had a series of steals and scores that seemed the beginning of something magical.
              Well, at least you got to watch one of the finest young officials in the league work. :)

Comment

Say what you want, but Carlos Anderon is the clear definition of thug in our league.

Comment

Anderson is very competitive. In the case involved, it was the opposing player that started the problem. As it generally has been in any other incidents of the type.

Comment

You stated he instigated the incidents. That's not correct. He does get involved in them more than most MSU fans would prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                      Say what you want, but Carlos Anderon is the clear definition of thug in our league.
                      Hahaha. I think you've just insulted actual thugs.

Comment

You stated he instigated the incidents. That's not correct. He does get involved in them more than most MSU fans would prefer.

Comment

So any wagers on North POW?

Comment

I'm just glad the people who didnt watch this particular incident have totally removed the instigator, Taylor Schafer, from the conversation. Thats refreshing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              I'm just glad the people who didnt watch this particular incident have totally removed the instigator, Taylor Schafer, from the conversation. Thats refreshing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                                Well, at least you got to watch one of the finest young officials in the league work. :)
                                Did they get that one who looks like he might just be on his way out if HS?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X