Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSIC week 6 chat

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

    He's money. Several of Eisner's recruits have shown to be very good. He tops the list.
    The contradicts literally EVERYTHING Winona posters have written in the past, like, five years

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      Parker Fox and Saul Phillips apparently not familiar with the fact that you cant block a shot if it's in the cylinder
      No replay for you huh?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        Pretty entertaining first half. If Cartwright can get right and play the rest of the season he will be one of the best players in the conference. Augie is killing NSU on the glass. The Wolves really do like shooting in the Pentagon. If Kallman keeps this up he will have a career night
        His injury really derailed us more than I ever would've thought it could. We just really don't have a ton of guys who can consistently and effectively create their own shot like he can.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

          No replay for you huh?
          Dylan laid the ball over the rim and as it was directly above the rim Fox blocked it. That's a goaltend

          Comment


          • #35
            Riemersma is a pain. Constantly around the rim and when Parker goes to block shots, he cleans up the mess. Might have 20 rebounds tonight.

            Comment


            • #36
              And to think, there was a time when every non-Augie fan in the NSIC wanted to burn Yuriy Malashenko at the stake for holstering guns when he made a three...

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                Riemersma is a pain. Constantly around the rim and when Parker goes to block shots, he cleans up the mess. Might have 20 rebounds tonight.
                Long way to go if that's the case....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

                  Dylan laid the ball over the rim and as it was directly above the rim Fox blocked it. That's a goaltend
                  He laid the ball over the rim when he could have taken two more dribbles to get to said rim? He lazily used a finger roll and get blocked.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Troubling second half. Lead down to 11.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Gabe King needs to be better. So many missed open shots.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        It really is too bad we had this weather this weekend. It would’ve been a really good crowd tonight for a good game. Not much juice with the limited crowd.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

                          He laid the ball over the rim when he could have taken two more dribbles to get to said rim? He lazily used a finger roll and get blocked.
                          It was a lazy finish by Dylan but that doesnt change the fact it looked like a goaltend

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

                            It was a lazy finish by Dylan but that doesnt change the fact it looked like a goaltend
                            I’ll respect that you said looked. From your angle it may have looked that way. Nonetheless that play won’t determine the outcome just wish they would have gotten it right.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

                              Long way to go if that's the case....
                              Would’ve guessed he had way more than 7 so far

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Of course Logan Doyle is sitting courtside talking trash. Wouldnt expect anything else from Parker Fox's idol

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X