Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolves went on a little run and made a few threes to put some distant between themselves and the red Beavers. Up 11 at the half. Hopefully they come out hit to start the second half and are able to empty the benches early again tonight.

Comment

Ahhhh!!

Comment

Man there are some backward looking scores tonight.

Comment

Congrats to Northern for overall title. Same to USF for south title. Augie down 12 with 4 min. to go and come back to win 77-73 over Southwest.

Comment

Look out for the Vikings, despite losing their leading scorer and 3 more regulars the guys are not hanging heads winning 6/7 to end season. Same goes for Beavers of Bemidji. Could be an interesting tourney.

Comment

NORTHSOUTH
              1. Sioux Falls
              2. Upper Iowa
              3. Winona State
              4. Augustana
              5. Minnesota State
              6. Wayne State
              7. Concordia
              8. Southwest Minnesota State

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                NORTHSOUTH
                1. Sioux Falls
                2. Upper Iowa
                3. Winona State
                4. Augustana
                5. Minnesota State
                6. Wayne State
                7. Concordia
                8. Southwest Minnesota State
                Thanks Inkblot, your an OK person in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Thanks Inkblot, your an OK person in my book!
                  Don't tell anyone that I'm rooting against the ranked NSIC teams so there'll be more room for Oklahoma teams in the regional!

Except now that it's the conference tournament, I'm rooting for Northern State to win it...

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Don't tell anyone that I'm rooting against the ranked NSIC teams so there'll be more room for Oklahoma teams in the regional!

Except now that it's the conference tournament, I'm rooting for Northern State to win it...
                    You are NSU4life new best friend, expect chocolates and flowers haha.

Comment

Moorhead struggled against mary tonight. Mary dictated the tempo all game slowing it down and by pounding it inside to Kreklow virtually every possession. Moorhead could have looked to double kreklow a few more times, but give him credit for being the aggressor. Moorhead in foul trouble was a factor.. The refs appeared to be in over their heads all game. Very hard game to ref in their defense. Forget that game quickly and get ready for Wayne to come to town. Could be an interesting tourney.

Comment

Went to the Beavers-Bulldogs game tonight. Last night, Brandon Meyer went for 44 points against Crookston. We held him to 40. This was his line: 34 Min 15-21 Field, 5-8 3-pt line, 5-6 FT line, 17 rebounds, ZERO Turnovers, 40 points. He is so smooth. He is the NSIC's version of Kevin Durant. Anyway, enough about him.

Congrats to the Beavers on their 83-76 win over the Bulldogs. All 5 Beaver starters were in double figures lead by Morgan 23 and Thompson 21 (we only play 7 guys). The Bulldogs jumped out to a 9-0 and 14-3 leads, so it didn't look good. Morgan stunk it up early (TOs, poor decisions, poor shooting, etc.), but played a great second half and fully redeemed himself. I am glad opposing defenses sag so much and leave our outside shooters open (13-24 from 3-point line). Good luck Beavers in the NSIC tourney.

Comment

Terrible game by my Peacocks tonight - another slow start and couldn't dig out of the hole this time. Missed a ton of open shots. Give Concordia credit they were on fire and played well. Time to put that behind and head to the tourney!

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

You are NSU4life new best friend, expect chocolates and flowers haha.
                            Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                              Moorhead struggled against mary tonight. Mary dictated the tempo all game slowing it down and by pounding it inside to Kreklow virtually every possession. Moorhead could have looked to double kreklow a few more times, but give him credit for being the aggressor. Moorhead in foul trouble was a factor.. The refs appeared to be in over their heads all game. Very hard game to ref in their defense. Forget that game quickly and get ready for Wayne to come to town. Could be an interesting tourney.
                              You are correct in the overmatched statement, I have no idea who the Parker character is and Meissner and Gillingsrud are only in the league cuz of their physical location. They do not belong at tis level at all. Not even good Div. III officials.

Comment

Mavs lose another double digit lead- Kirksey and Krieger combine for 50 points, no one else steps up. Another disappointing loss.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X