Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Coach K

Six years of hell (especially the last three) for Mules basketball fans will end Saturday at Pitt State when failed coach Doug Karleskint will coach his last game for Central Missouri. Athletic Director Jerry Hughes should also get the boot, but he won't because this is D2 and not D1 where AD's are actually held responsible for not pulling the plug soon enough on a failing coach.
    Last edited by Donkeydamus; 02-26-2020, 10:03 PM.

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
    Six years of hell (especially the last three) for Mules basketball fans will end Saturday at Pitt State when failed coach Doug Karleskint will coach his last game for Central Missouri. Athletic Director Jerry Hughes should also get the boot, but he won't because this is D2 and not D1 where AD's are actually held responsible for not pulling the plug soon enough on a failing coach.

Comment

Coach K loses 99-68 at Missouri Southern to remain perfect on the road at 0-10. Come on coach, one last chance on Saturday at Pitt to break the streak. I'm betting he keeps the streak alive and finishes his UCM career a perfect 0-11 on the road.

Comment

THANK GOD IT WASN'T ME THAT STARTED THIS THREAD A BIG SHOUT OUT TO DONKEYDAMUS. KEEP PREACHING SOON ENOUGH THE CHOIR WILL COME AROUND

Comment

Where are the coach K supporters now? There were two or three in the last two years They voiced their opinion that coach K was a nice guy (never disputed)) and that he would be successful. . Those same coach K supporters said they would remain above the fray and let coach K prove his doubters wrong . Well......do any of you 'K' supporters now have the balls to come forward.......I doubt it.
          Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 02-27-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
            Where are the coach K supporters now? There were two or three in the last two years They voiced their opinion that coach K was a nice guy (never disputed)) and that he would be successful. . Those same coach K supporters said they would remain above the the fray and let coach K prove his doubters wrong . Well......do any of you 'K' supporters now have the balls to come forward.......I doubt it.
            I support Coach K staying at UCM as long as he wants.

Comment

The Mules used be at the top of the conference in basketball and the Bearcats were a cellar dweller. And now.....up is down.....down is up..... Mules used to have the best coach and now they have the worst.....Bearcats used to have a bad coach and now they have the best coach in D2. Worlds are exploding and cats and dogs are probably living together.......what the hell is going on !?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                The Mules used be at the top of the conference in basketball and the Bearcats were a cellar dweller. And now.....up is down.....down is up..... Mules used to have the best coach and now they have the worst.....Bearcats used to have a bad coach and now they have the best coach in D2. Worlds are exploding and cats and dogs are probably living together.......what the hell is going on !?
                Holy crap how old are you? ha ha ha Northwest hasn't had a bad basketball coach since 1979.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Holy crap how old are you? ha ha ha Northwest hasn't had a bad basketball coach since 1979.
                  I dated your mother.......do the math.

Comment

Or a cellar dweller program in a long time either. According to the thread by Inkblot, NW has made the regionals more often than UCM since 1994.

Comment

Math is not one of my strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Or a cellar dweller program in a long time either. According to the thread by Inkblot, NW has made the regionals more often than UCM since 1994.
                        Apparently 1994 is the proper year to start keeping records since that's when Mel invented football.

Comment

Apparently 1994 is the proper year to start keeping records since that's when Mel invented football.
                          Yes, and he toyed with the idea of inventing basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Thanks, that's good to know.......... now stop being a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Thanks, that's good to know.......... now stop being a douche.
                              I can tell you're a glass half empty guy. It's a compliment to your program. A good coach makes UCM a powerhouse. I'd rather they not be.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X