Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Kathy Anderson (interim AD) here's your chance, drop the hammer on coach K.
    Way past time.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Karleskint resigned.

https://ucmathletics.com/news/2023/3...all-coach.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          Every time there's a new post on this thread I momentarily fear that they've actually fired Karleskint. Another bullet dodged.
          Via con dios Coach K, for a team Augie never played I thoroughly enjoyed your reign.

Comment

To go 9 years and win 16 games more than lost .This count sup par teams. Plus the first year gift. Went fron champs to chumps during his reign. What if it happened to your team. You would have filled up the board also. It will take 3 years to even see if the next coach can pull us out of this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
              To go 9 years and win 16 games more than lost .This count sup par teams. Plus the first year gift. Went fron champs to chumps during his reign. What if it happened to your team. You would have filled up the board also. It will take 3 years to even see if the next coach can pull us out of this mess.
              It has happened to our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                Take away his 1st year his record looks worst. Amazing how long it took to be rid of him considering UCM past success much like Winona St.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X