Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
    Can’t complaint about much that first half. Even though Mankato has all these turnovers I felt like it was a well played first half. The refs are letting them play a little bit and calling fouls when it’s necessary. Here’s to hoping Mankato turns it over just as much in the second half!
    They should be about on pace to exceed the first half! :)

Comment

• Love the gift of the foul at 5:13 for Fox. All that was touched was the ref’s lips to Saul’s...

Comment

• Corvon Seales laughs at his own air balled FTs, what humility!

Comment

• Originally posted by War Eyore View Post
          Love the gift of the foul at 5:13 for Fox. All that was touched was the refs lips to Saul’s...
          Oh, hi Eyore...

Ps, you spelled it wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Oh, hi Eyore...

Ps, you spelled it wrong
            Yep! You got me there. Can’t get one by a sharp reader. I will take your lack of comment on the content as agreement. It was a bad call. But, that happens. Warriors will get you next year.

Comment

• Second half was the big bad wolves blowing down the house/chances of the little Mavs. Way too many TOs to have a chance to win, followed by a super sloppy start the the second half and a well played 2nd half by NSU... result that wasn’t unexpected. Good game wolves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Corvon Seales laughs at his own air balled FTs, what humility!
                #3moreyears

Comment

Yep! You got me there. Can’t get one by a sharp reader. I will take your lack of comment on the content as agreement. It was a bad call. But, that happens. Warriors will get you next year.
                  Who?

Comment

• Six Northern State losses

23-7 SNU
                    22-7 SEOSU
                    22-9 UMD
                    22-8 USF
                    19-11 UIU
                    19-12 MSUM

Combined record of 127-54.

Comment

• Happy to say Northers biggest challenge came from my Augustana Vikings.

Saw the NSU fans waving 3 fingers, which is something to be proud of. The ultimate is the 1 finger the Viks held up in the 2016 NC. Northern will do the same anytime now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                        Corvon Seales laughs at his own air balled FTs, what humility!
                        When they talk about contagious smile, that dude has it. I really want to like him....but Monaghan was once my favorite, most likeable none-Wolf players before his junior and senior year happened...fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice shame...uh...ya tricked me

Comment

• I wonder how many posters had ammo in the gun waiting for a Parker Fox “blowup” only to be let down.

Awesome all around performance by the Wolves. It’ll be interesting to see if they get that 2 seed.

Comment

#coldtakesexposed

Comment

I wonder how many posters had ammo in the gun waiting for a Parker Fox “blowup” only to be let down.

Awesome all around performance by the Wolves. It’ll be interesting to see if they get that 2 seed.
                              Probably zero. He’s a good player, I don’t think people dispute that.

Comment

I wonder how many posters had ammo in the gun waiting for a Parker Fox “blowup” only to be let down.

Assuming SEOK or SNU win the GAC tourney, I think one of them gets the two seed and Northern gets the three seed. Won’t be a whole lot of difference in getting the two or the three.

The other NSIC team getting in (probably Duluth, right?) could be 8th, however if they are the 7 seed then hopefully Northern wouldn’t be the two. I’m always a big advocate for avoiding the conference rematches in the regional first round.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X