• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayob Ayob
    Ngijol Sangolo
    Matt Nelson

Comment

Quincy Henderson, Ben Fischer, Taylor Cameron but the one that sticks out the most for me is David Johnson. If you look at the WSU record book DJ is 4th all time in scoring, has the most 3 pt attempts and makes in school history but also the best percentage at 46% for his career. That stat alone is pretty crazy when you think about it. Obviously he had others early in his career that helped get him some great looks but he knocked those looks but he is forgotten as the best shooter ever at WSU. He should be all ready in the WSU HOF but isn't...………….

https://winonastatewarriors.com/docu...ok_2019_20.pdf

Comment

For Augie, I would add Lee Stephens and maybe Elliot Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          For Augie, I would add Lee Stephens and maybe Elliot Thomas.
          I was trying to think of the best candidate from that 2009 team, Stephens is a good choice. Initially without research I thought David Foster, but upon further review realized that he led the team in scoring. Wouldn't have guessed that...

Comment

Originally posted by fanofnsic View Post
            Quincy Henderson, Ben Fischer, Taylor Cameron but the one that sticks out the most for me is David Johnson. If you look at the WSU record book DJ is 4th all time in scoring, has the most 3 pt attempts and makes in school history but also the best percentage at 46% for his career. That stat alone is pretty crazy when you think about it. Obviously he had others early in his career that helped get him some great looks but he knocked those looks but he is forgotten as the best shooter ever at WSU. He should be all ready in the WSU HOF but isn't...………….

https://winonastatewarriors.com/docu...ok_2019_20.pdf
            You are absolutely right about DJ. That guy was a big time sniper. Probably could have been a solid D1 player just for his stroke. 46+% from three point land is crazy. Too bad he got injured at the end of his senior year

Comment

Since Augieholic likely won't let me say Bodey Behrends, I think he'd appreciate it if I said Marques Blank would probably fit this category as well for Augie.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X