Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Week 9 chat

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
    I can see why you could use the word "horrendous", but BSU has had their moments and have been playing well lately (3-3 with 2 road splits). Recently, Moorhead squeaked by BSU at home by only 2 and I recall BSU having a 17-point lead at home against Northern (of course that lead dissipated). So BSU has become quite competitive. IMO, a surprise to most, but probably not horrendous. Go Beavers!
    Great, now you have me nervous going into tonight....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        He was. I couldn't understand why he wasn't more involved in the second half. Park seemed to be the man the second half for the Dragons.

Kirksey was at another level in that second half. That turn around left handed stab hook was Top Ten move. Glad that I was there in person to see it- unlike thousands who stayed away. Just plain sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
          Heck of a game in Mankato. Moorhead had every opportunity to win that game. Kirksey put Mankato on his back...with the assist from too many defensive breakdowns by Moorhead. Margs knows he escaped that one tonight...
          The missed free throws in the final minute by MSU almost cost them the victory. The Dragon player came very close to making the shot as time expired that would have won the game for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Great, now you have me nervous going into tonight....
            To some degree, you should be nervous. But I think you will be in good shape. Although much improved, BSU, IMO, isn't quite at that level yet where a weekend road sweep is likely.

And as Thunder said, Sioux Falls losing to BSU at home with serious playoff implications on the line was a bad loss.

Comment

This color commentary guy from Southern California I'd assume, should be entertaining. Waiting to here my first "yeah, for sure brah"

Comment

Wolves out to a 9-2 lead, Mavs now on a 5-0 run. Kallman looks gassed already.

Comment

Parker Fox called for his 2nd goaltend, first one questionable, second one no even close.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    Parker Fox called for his 2nd goaltend, first one questionable, second one no even close.
                    He makes some great blocks, but once he starts he just keeps hunting the big block. He left Kirksey open for the last 2 open 3s

Comment

Michael Schaefer is going to be a fan favorite for the Vikes. And, as noted either last weekend or last night (I can't remember), probably the opposite of a fan favorite for opposing teams' fans.

Comment

The fouls that Gabe King gets called for this year is just so odd.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                          The fouls that Gabe King gets called for this year is just so odd.
                          He has had a ton of fouls that could be 50/50 calls or probably should be no calls. You can see home getting a little frustrated with them as the year goes on.

Comment

Wolves up 2 at the half. Kirksey is a stud. You can see that he knows he is better than Fox and Decker on both ends and is giving both of them trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                              He has had a ton of fouls that could be 50/50 calls or probably should be no calls. You can see home getting a little frustrated with them as the year goes on.
                              Yeqh, it's just really weird. Obviously he is guilty in some cases but idk, just really weird. Glad I'm not the only one that has noticed, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                                Wolves up 2 at the half. Kirksey is a stud. You can see that he knows he is better than Fox and Decker on both ends and is giving both of them trouble.
                                Yeah for sure. In my opinion he and a lot of these Mavs arent playing to potential. You can see how good each one is, but the effort seems to be minimal most of the times. Maybe its just me since I'm used to team ball, but they could be scary good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X