Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NSIC Week 10 chat

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Just sitting here waiting for the nsic to try and not give this weeks POW award to Gage. SCSU only split, so they will have their justification.
    Should be the NSU womens trenchcoat gang for causing Bruggy to miss THREE fts in a game. I'd be shocked if that's ever happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Should be the NSU womens trenchcoat gang for causing Bruggy to miss THREE fts in a game. I'd be shocked if that's ever happened to him.
      Agree. My wife got a kick out that (the trench coats, not the Bruggeman part).

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
        Eh...if you are wishing to climb the regional rankings you could just as easily be wishing we beat Mankato this weekend. Plus you have your own big weekend task ahead guarding Mr Davis plus the suddenly hot Duluth bunch to worry about. Nothing wrong with scoreboard watching but the regional semi-contenders are so closely packed together at this point that nobody really knows who to root *against*.
        Fair enough...feel free to beat Mankato then hit the Wall...and you are correct there is more than enough competition heading to Moorhead this weekend. Hoping northern beats Duluth in triple OT on Friday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Okay, I've calmed down.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
              Okay, I've calmed down.
              I figured that would put a smile on your face.

Now go out and shovel some more snow!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                Now go out and shovel some more snow!
                Foot surgery last week. I'm out of shoveling duty for a few weeks. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X