Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koster transferring from UNK

https://twitter.com/KanonKoster/stat...785620992?s=19

Looking for a D1 landing spot. Tough loss for the Lopers as the freshman was easily their best player this year at 16.5 ppg and 5.9 rpg. Not a huge surprise, though. I believe many thought he would go to a D1 school out of high school, so UNK was lucky to have him for a year

Re: Koster transferring from UNK

How is Weston Baker Magrath looking for you guys this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      How is Weston Baker Magrath looking for you guys this year?
      He played in all 28 games and started 24. Averaged 6.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg and led the team with 33 blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
        He played in all 28 games and started 24. Averaged 6.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg and led the team with 33 blocks.
        He is quite the athlete. Not sure if he will ever be a great offensive player.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
          He is quite the athlete. Not sure if he will ever be a great offensive player.
          I think if he develops well, he could have an impact a lot like what Ross DeMasi gave SMSU a decade ago. That's obviously an optimistic take, but he's got that type of physical profile and skill set. Needs to spend a summer working on his FTs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            I think if he develops well, he could have an impact a lot like what Ross DeMasi gave SMSU a decade ago. That's obviously an optimistic take, but he's got that type of physical profile and skill set. Needs to spend a summer working on his FTs though.
            A super 31 percent (11 of 35) ... I think a spring and summer of work is in order. Maybe try "granny style?"

Comment

And now Henry Penner, another freshman, has announced he is transferring.

https://twitter.com/penner_henry/sta...057058304?s=19

He played in all 28 games and averaged 6.7 ppg and 3.7 rpg.

Two local, contributing freshmen gone in two days. I wonder if this is a blip on the radar or a sign of trouble in Kearney.

Comment

Two local, contributing freshmen gone in two days. I wonder if this is a blip on the radar or a sign of trouble in Kearney.
                I think we have one more spot for next year

Comment

Comment

Penner is headed to Wayne St.

https://twitter.com/penner_henry/sta...071537664?s=19

Comment

Great news! Stats say he can shoot from outside and he has a little length. Was he more of a stretch-4 for Kearney or is he more of a true wing/guard? I assume he will have to sit out a year.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
                        Great news! Stats say he can shoot from outside and he has a little length. Was he more of a stretch-4 for Kearney or is he more of a true wing/guard? I assume he will have to sit out a year.

Comment

Witthus played right away for NWMSU.

Comment

I believe he is more of a guard, but I'm not positive. I'm out of state and pretty much follow UNK via live stats and recaps. I think I read somewhere he'd be eligible immediately.

Comment

Koster announced tonight that he did find a D1 landing spot. He is headed to South Dakota

https://twitter.com/KanonKoster/stat...745983488?s=19

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X