McCollum would have to take a pay cut.
          Exactly.

Comment

• Re: Offseason Coaching Carousel

Originally posted by 86Catillac View Post
            Exactly.
            Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            McCollum would have to take a pay cut.
            Based on the data I found Jones made 140K at UND and McCollum made 145K in 2017-18 at NW Mo. However Jones had been at Grand Forks for a twelve seasons so I think theres a chance the next HC gets a healthy pay raise. Similar to Otzelberger taking over for Nagy at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Based on the data I found Jones made 140K at UND and McCollum made 145K in 2017-18 at NW Mo. However Jones had been at Grand Forks for a twelve seasons so I think theres a chance the next HC gets a healthy pay raise. Similar to Otzelberger taking over for Nagy at SDSU.
              Ben is making 160k now. The timing of the data makes it at least a year old when you look at Missouri blue book so that's really 2016 data even though it says 2017-18.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of buzz out there about the possibility of McCollum or J.Boschee going to the University of North Dakota. Those two names are all over their message boards. Has anyone out there heard anything? Any truth to this? Obviously, Coach Boschee has ties to the area and Coach McCollum has recruited the Iowa and Minnesota areas and has accomplished a ton at NWMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                  There seems to be a lot of buzz out there about the possibility of McCollum or J.Boschee going to the University of North Dakota. Those two names are all over their message boards. Has anyone out there heard anything? Any truth to this? Obviously, Coach Boschee has ties to the area and Coach McCollum has recruited the Iowa and Minnesota areas and has accomplished a ton at NWMS.
                  No inside knowledge, but I predict both on the short list.

Comment

Live up North and dont know a single UND basketball fan and very few NDSU basketball fans so, needless to say, I've heard no rumblings at all.

Comment

I have just seen it online. There might be more talk about it in the MIAA circles than anywhere else. Don't know if it is a better job than what McCollum and J. Boschee have but it is D-1 and it might be the step needed for those guys to get a D-1 mid-major job if they are coveting one.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                        Ben is making 160k now. The timing of the data makes it at least a year old when you look at Missouri blue book so that's really 2016 data even though it says 2017-18.
                        Even more.

Comment

I have just seen it online. There might be more talk about it in the MIAA circles than anywhere else. Don't know if it is a better job than what McCollum and J. Boschee have but it is D-1 and it might be the step needed for those guys to get a D-1 mid-major job if they are coveting one.
                          I think most neutral coaches would take the d1 job at UND over the top miaa jobs...no disrespect to the quality miaa teams.

Comment

To me, unless it meant a big pay raise, I cant see any reason Ben would want that job and Boschee is more of a legend down in those parts than up here. Maybe he would enjoy "coming home" but I think both are at a better gig that UND. Contending with hockey, very little support and have had one very successful season since going D1 that I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              To me, unless it meant a big pay raise, I cant see any reason Ben would want that job and Boschee is more of a legend down in those parts than up here. Maybe he would enjoy "coming home" but I think both are at a better gig that UND. Contending with hockey, very little support and have had one very successful season since going D1 that I can think of.
                              Last edited by Moorhead123; 05-15-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                                Hearing Sather on short list for UND job

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X