• Holy smokes.

Comment

• Hudgins! That should be illegal!

Comment

• My God. Hudgins is really good.

Comment

• Anarchy!!!

Comment

• Wooooowwwww. Listening to the Northern fans, those refs better make sure their addresses are unlisted. They sound ready to riot.

Comment

• They've been calling touch football alllllllll second half and our guy gets tackled at half court...... lets see what the refs do in OT

Comment

• Wow, what a game.

Comment

• NSU is lucky-4 should be at the line shooting 2 rather than OT

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    NSU is lucky-4 should be at the line shooting 2 rather than OT
                    Oh but lets disregard Stark getting tackled at half court... sure

Comment

• Hes probably better than he's shown tonight but man Wes Dreamer has been awful on both ends

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

our conference alone has had plenty that "act" like Parker over the years....I was just telling my kids about guys that did the same stuff when I was in HS 15-20 years ago.

I dont love it, but it's entertaining, it get energy going and when he does stuff actually to anyone, it's usually some he has past realtionship with.

As NSUguy said, love him if you got him, hate him if you don't.
                        I think it'd be more entertaining if he did it every now and then, not every play. Can't deny the talent though.

Comment

• FLOP....... CITY....... expected

Comment

• That is the most beautiful sight these eyes have seen

Comment

• If NWMSU doesn't win this with a fouled out Chatman and Fox and Kallman fouled out for the last 3 minutes of OT, that'll be a tough one to wake up to and think about tomorrow morning for the Bearcats.

Comment

• Ugh, as much as I hate Northern, there's a small part of me that wants this Jaylen Robinson kid to somehow be the hero just because it would be a cool story.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X