• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Watch your own head coach...they are basically twins. Lol
    Lol indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
      You can tell Bernard has studied Kallmans game as he's picked his pocket on more than one occasion. Hope he's okay.
      I don't know that he's studied his game as much as Diego is just lightning quick. Haven't watched NSIC all year but I imagine he hasn't seen someone that quick this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I don't know that he's studied his game as much as Diego is just lightning quick. Haven't watched NSIC all year but I imagine he hasn't seen someone that quick this year.
        Well maybe he's a quick learner because you know for sure he's watched at least the last game or two Northern has played. I agree, he is lightning quick as are most your guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
          Fox has effected Hudgins on his drives in the first half. 0 FGs for Hudgins despite the fact he can get to the paint anytime he wants.

Comment

• I've been saying the same thing. Unless they make Fox pay for flying everywhere he's going to continue to do it. Later in the season I've noticed Luke being more tentative. Hopefully Dreamer can stay out of foul trouble and keep Fox honest this half.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Well maybe he's a quick learner because you know for sure he's watched at least the last game or two Northern has played. I agree, he is lightning quick as are most your guys.
                Probably a combination of both. I could study these guys' games every day but I don't move like Diego so it wouldn't matter. Haha

Comment

• Couldn't catch it but looked like Parker was chirping with a NW guy heading into that timeout. It was expected and there it is.

Comment

• Tonight's Playlist is fire and I feel like I'm in college again.

Comment

• Tommy with 4 is no bueno.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        Tonight's Playlist is fire and I feel like I'm in college again.
                        It has been incredible

Comment

• The elderly NW fans asking for more from the crowd like Parker does non stop are the real MVPs

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            The elderly NW fans asking for more from the crowd like Parker does non stop are the real MVPs
                            Was just about to send that. DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              The elderly NW fans asking for more from the crowd like Parker does non stop are the real MVPs
                              Was just about to comment about the bald headed guy in the front row going back to his college days.

Comment

• Hope the football guys are still on the bench...good grief. Even if the make up calls come, which they usually do in most of these situations, this is far too many whistles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X