Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

It was Trevor Hudgins, not Bernard. You'd have to watch the last 3yrs of NW basketball to appreciate what Hudgins, Bernard and Hawkins have accomplished in their careers. Hudgins and Bernard are back next year. I believe Hawkins became only the 2nd player in NW history to score over 2000pts tonight. I'd say he's doing alright.
    Yeah, im not trying to downplay anyone career by any means...just out of only seeing the names I've read for tonight.

Was Bernard the one that let the ball roll past half court and then picked it up and scored in .2 seconds? That move was captain insane-o

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
        Thunder is suspect #1
        Haha. I did voice my displeasure with the officials tonight, but I cannot take credit/blame for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          you hate him if he's an opponent and you tolerate him if he's on your team. Remember Taylor Witt?
          Exactly. And remember that guy from USD back in the NCC days? Josh Mueller about 15 years ago? Same kind of guy.. He could make the Pope swear but he won games.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Yeah, im not trying to downplay anyone career by any means...just out of only seeing the names I've read for tonight.

Was Bernard the one that let the ball roll past half court and then picked it up and scored in .2 seconds? That move was captain insane-o
            No, you are thinking of Hudgins. He is awesome. Bernard is the freak athlete defensive wizard who is also lightning quick.

Comment

That was Hudgins. He was the only one to hit a 3 tonight. Bernard had 9 points and 6 rebounds. Hawkins had 19 and 9.

Hudgins had 29 and freshman Byron Alexander scored a career high 21.

I was surprised by Hawkins numbers. Seemed like a much quieter game than what the box score shows.

Comment

It was Trevor

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Exactly. And remember that guy from USD back in the NCC days? Josh Mueller about 15 years ago? Same kind of guy.. He could make the Pope swear but he won games.
                  Lost his last game at NSU in a packed house and i think he got concussed. Insane environment that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

That was Hudgins. He was the only one to hit a 3 tonight. Bernard had 9 points and 6 rebounds. Hawkins had 19 and 9.

Hudgins had 29 and freshman Byron Alexander scored a career high 21.

I was surprised by Hawkins numbers. Seemed like a much quieter game than what the box score shows.
                    Crazy...thats what I mean by watching an seeing stats. I'd have guess Ber and wad better tonight. But still...that play was nasty.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Fans are fanatic, competitor's get it.

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• Agree that probably should have been the national championship game. Parker should win d2 player of the year. Tremendous performance tonight. Northern should not blame refs for that loss. Up 10 with 2 mins to go...nsu has to find a way close that game out. Stark ft probably wins game. After stark miss ft there is good argument that (up 3) nsu should have fouled and put nw at the ft line. Hudgins (and others) is too much of a gamer to take chances on a three from him. Terrific season for nsu. Very difficult loss. Nsu fans will likely see some very different faces getting minutes next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                                I truly believe Parker Fox is the best D2 plyer in the country.
                                I truly believe Parker Fox wasn't even the best D2 player in the game. Trevor Hudgins makes a big play then immediately sets up on defense so he can make the next big play. Much as I've tried, it's impossible not to like the way Hudgins plays.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X